WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7935575)

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Omg you guys actually did it. And now it's 20k.... Psh. SHOUT OUT TO people like me whose posts got lost in these 10k posts and didnt get reply. And i repeat yes forever alone bane is here. :(

BTW let the spamming begin. Lets finish this goal in half time we took to 10k :p

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Commuting into NYC on Mondays is a great way to lose your individuality and feel like you're stuck in a rat race. Sigh.

Enjoy the day folks...I'll be back on the night shift later.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Omg you guys actually did it. And now it's 20k.... Psh. SHOUT OUT TO people like me whose posts got lost in these 10k posts and didnt get reply. And i repeat yes forever alone bane is here. :(

BTW let the spamming begin. Lets finish this goal in half time we took to 10k :p

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone ignored you purposely. :p As for half the time, probably not. I see people getting excited at certain points, 15,000 and then 20,000 but it will probably drag like the 10k did. People just get tired. But then again, we are heading to winter.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Commuting into NYC on Mondays is a great way to lose your individuality and feel like you're stuck in a rat race. Sigh.

Enjoy the day folks...I'll be back on the night shift later.

I'm glad I don't have to work with laboratory rats. I'd probably have ethical issues. I would experiment on synchronized New Yorkers though.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I wanted to do an experiment, but I can't. Then I thought, this is a good opportunity to do an other experiment. But now I can't do this either. That gives me time to write this post.

I still would like to buy these head phones, but they have a proprietary charging cable, which I really don't like. And they are pretty expensive. I should probably buy them. But then again, I don't know.

What brand and model are they?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Those are too big for my liking personally. Have you thought about Sennheiser or Nokia?

I did what I always do, I looked what has the best reviews on a majority of pages for the best price. I don't care much about the size, I think I would use them mostly at home. I can't listen to loud music, so it would be nice to be able to wear them when moving around in my flat.

Buy SONY headphones good on price with excellent sound!

You have to be more specific ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Weird. I had to search for the Nokia Smart Cam app to get it. Oh well, downloading it now. I'll play with it later. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I did what I always do, I looked what has the best reviews on a majority of pages for the best price. I don't care much about the size, I think I would use them mostly at home. I can't listen to loud music, so it would be nice to be able to wear them when moving around in my flat.

You have to be more specific ;-)

I always believe it getting what works best for you. I was just suggesting. I'm in the market for new headphones myself but I haven't seen anything I like.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Well that was an interesting 20 minutes - just been outside to play with my 1020 some more - had it set up in the camera grip with the tripod, playing around with settings and trying to get a shot off. Turn around and there's a group of about 10 people behind me all looking over my shoulder. All of them wanted to have a look at the 1020.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I always believe it getting what works best for you. I was just suggesting. I'm in the market for new headphones myself but I haven't seen anything I like.

Yes, I know. :)

I was thinking about the Nokia ones too, but then the reviews convinced me almost to buy the ones I posted here. It's just this stupid proprietary cable. I thought I'd buy just a second one with it, but I couldn't find it anywhere, not even in the producers web-shop. Maybe I'll go through some more reviews this evening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire