WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well that was an interesting 20 minutes - just been outside to play with my 1020 some more - had it set up in the camera grip with the tripod, playing around with settings and trying to get a shot off. Turn around and there's a group of about 10 people behind me all looking over my shoulder. All of them wanted to have a look at the 1020.

Don't let them steal it!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I know. :)

I was thinking about the Nokia ones too, but then the reviews convinced me almost to buy the ones I posted here. It's just this stupid proprietary cable. I thought I'd buy just a second one with it, but I couldn't find it anywhere, not even in the producers web-shop. Maybe I'll go through some more reviews this evening.

I have a few years old Nokia bluetooth headphones, sound is still pretty good but I feel it's time for an upgrade. I also want something different but not bulky. I use them at work so prefer something a bit less noticeable.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well that was an interesting 20 minutes - just been outside to play with my 1020 some more - had it set up in the camera grip with the tripod, playing around with settings and trying to get a shot off. Turn around and there's a group of about 10 people behind me all looking over my shoulder. All of them wanted to have a look at the 1020.

Did you get any good shots off? What did the people think? Convince them to buy one? What colour did you get?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I know. :)

I was thinking about the Nokia ones too, but then the reviews convinced me almost to buy the ones I posted here. It's just this stupid proprietary cable. I thought I'd buy just a second one with it, but I couldn't find it anywhere, not even in the producers web-shop. Maybe I'll go through some more reviews this evening.

Have you taken a look at the Nokia Purity? Not the cheapest things but if I were to buy this type of headphones I would go for these. Though a different colour.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2153071

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Did you get any good shots off? What did the people think? Convince them to buy one? What colour did you get?

Yeah all though not of anything interesting, managed to work out the ISO and shutter speed settings so I can get a bit of motion blur from people walking with the right amount of exposure. Worked out doing the focus shots as well with near object in focus and then the opposite. Couple of people made comments about the size so had to show them that it came out of the camera grip. Screen visibility in sunlight was the biggest draw though. Had someone take a side by side comparison shot with their GS4 too and that got a few comments from that. Everyone seem pretty impressed and surprisingly no one mentioned anything about it running WP8.
Got it in black with all black accessories.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad I don't have to work with laboratory rats. I'd probably have ethical issues. I would experiment on synchronized New Yorkers though.

well, politicians experiment on us all the time and we typically tend to give out a groan or a curse word in unison...

this commuting stuff here in NYC is no joke though...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just realised what I haven't done in some time. Post a picture of food!

This was breakfast yesterday:

Aviary Photo_130249224215177183[1].jpg

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Just realised what I haven't done in some time. Post a picture of food!

This was breakfast yesterday:

Looks far too healthy.

I skipped breakfast and lunch yesterday in order to eat my monster dinner.

BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork rib meat on nachos with melted cheese. Enough to feed 4 polished off be me and my lady while watching the Giants suck yet again.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Looks far too healthy.

I skipped breakfast and lunch yesterday in order to eat my monster dinner.

BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork rib meat on nachos with melted cheese. Enough to feed 4 polished off be me and my lady while watching the Giants suck yet again.

Sounds like typical American Football food. :p Do you do the Supberbowl party thing?

anon(7935575)

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site

A quick question, How do you find Facebook beta in app store? I failed in searching it.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Sounds like typical American Football food. :p Do you do the Supberbowl party thing?

Yeah now the season has started Sunday is always American style snack food day.

Usually yes depends on whos doing what - think I have only watched the superbowl once at home in the last 15 years probably

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If anyone is interested. I've lost about 2.6kg since I started dieting compared to the last time I weighed myself which was around July 16th. I didn't really start my diet until end of August. So about 2.6kg in approximately 5 weeks.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

If anyone is interested. I've lost about 2.6kg since I started dieting compared to the last time I weighed myself which was around July 16th. I didn't really start my diet until end of August. So about 2.6kg in approximately 5 weeks.

That's pretty good going.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers