WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So day 6 was the closest to boring but eventful I can imagine in this job. The panic is over and I think I pretty much know what I'm doing in the job. It's always busy, always doing something, but the monotony of the same tasks is starting to kick in. I think I'm going to have to start asking questions about the process to the designers and try to openly gain more design knowledge to keep feeling a sense of accomplishment.

In other news... still bitter I missed the 10k post.

Hmph.

EDIT!

This post (10101) is special!: http://numbermonk.com/binary/21

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So day 6 was the closest to boring but eventful I can imagine in this job. The panic is over and I think I pretty much know what I'm doing in the job. It's always busy, always doing something, but the monotony of the same tasks is starting to kick in. I think I'm going to have to start asking questions about the process to the designers and try to openly gain more design knowledge to keep feeling a sense of accomplishment.

Hmph.

EDIT!

This post (10101) is special!: binary: 10101

Awesome!

I need some more brain juice!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmph.

EDIT!

This post (10101) is special!: binary: 10101

All work has it's times like this. Not matter how much you get paid or how much you love your job, there are times when it can feel tedious and boring.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What about those SONY headphones?

I told you, you have to be more specific. I won't look at all Sony headphones just because you tell me they are great, you have to say which one is great and I'll compare it to the others :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I told you, you have to be more specific. I won't look at all Sony headphones just because you tell me they are great, you have to say which one is great and I'll compare it to the others :)

I did I gave two models so many post ago from this morning!

I find it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wanted to post something very quickly so today as I was waiting in line to pay for my food something yellow caught my eye and as I was examining it, it was a cellphone and then I saw the back and I was a yellow 920 and I thought" good stuff he's showing his friend the 920" so all in all my college has peeps that have windows phone. I think I lost count I have seen before let me think 4 520, 3 810's,2 822's, 2 920's and 1 1020 so in total 11 windows phones at my school and all of them looked happy when someone asked them about it ! I wonder if I find more peeps with windows phones ....so that is all :cool: OH AND BP I BEAT YOU:evil:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven