WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Check out the reviews on Amazon. I think Nokia headphones tend to get ignored. Not sure why.

Because of Windows Phone of course! Cnet and Engadget hate it soooo much, they ignore it just because of that! I have learned this in this forum!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I think the Surface 2 is ready now for most country to preorder however I have read review about the new atom chip which is excellent however I would just like to have the Surface 2 just for using metro interface and if I want to can always link to my main laptop.

Think im going to request a surface2 for Christmas - cant afford to get one at launch and ive got my balloon payment on my car in January so I think someone else will have to kindly buy it for me.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Because of Windows Phone of course! Cnet and Engadget hate it soooo much, they ignore it just because of that! I have learned this in this forum!

Go read a review from a website that just review headphones or search on youtube!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

64gb from O2 on there refresh program. Not too fussed about getting it unlocked as O2 have always been pretty good pushing out updates.

I donno about refresh program as am not a UK resident, am thinking to get a L1020 64Gig, but have a wild fetish for Xperia U (it has those fancy lights)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Think im going to request a surface2 for Christmas - cant afford to get one at launch and ive got my balloon payment on my car in January so I think someone else will have to kindly buy it for me.

I cant afford at launch either got to wait and see how much a car will cost a month with all the added bit as well maybe after crimbo!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd like to buy a Surface 2 but I have other things to spend money on at the moment and trying to save up to buy a place here in the UK. We're still debating going to Bali for our nephew's wedding, it's not the best timing and will cost a lot.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Sony are basically 'average' consumer stuff. Good enough for those who don't know better. :p

There headphones are great for the price alot of people agree or you can go for there top of the range stuff which is out of my reach!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There headphones are great for the price alot of people agree or you can go for there top of the range stuff which is out of my reach!

Even some of the 'top' of the range stuff isn't that great either. Sound is really about personal taste. If they sound good to you they're great. Other people might not feel the same.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I need a phage from my coworker, but she's in the radioactive lab.

It's one of those everyday problems that people face at work isn't it? Need something and the person just happens to be in a place you can't easily reach them.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's one of those everyday problems that people face at work isn't it? Need something and the person just happens to be in a place you can't easily reach them.

Yeah, but it's my fault, I should have asked earlier. I just didn't know she'd go there. The problem is, I can't reach her at all, I don't have access to this laboratory. Well, I think everything will work out fine, the delay shouldn't matter too much. Not that I have much experience with this experiment, but my gut feeling is optimistic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb