WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The only problem with bacteria and phones I know about, are increased incubation times when they play Angry Birds on the phone instead of growing.

so they will make Noise in the Phone.. and beat your High Score

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's nothing like NIN Closer at 10:30am in the morning I tell ya. Interesting mix on Nokia Radio. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

so they will make Noise in the Phone.. and beat your High Score

That's actually the worst part! They are so damn good!

(Well, depending on the bacterium they divide all 20 to 60 minutes. That means they have a very short generation time and can evolve very fast to be better at the game. Also, there are billions of them, of course some of them are great. Therefore I shouldn't feel too bad...)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

There's nothing like NIN Closer at 10:30am in the morning I tell ya. Interesting mix on Nokia Radio. :)

Listening to Justin Timberlake at the moment 20/20 album is quite possibly one of the best ive listened to for a long time

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Listening to Justin Timberlake at the moment 20/20 album is quite possibly one of the best ive listened to for a long time

Hmmm... Maybe I'll give that a try soon. Wasn't really into Justin Timerlake. Unfortunately with Nokia mix radio they're playing a few songs that don't interest me. Got Soundgarden Black Hole Sun going now. Not my fav but ok.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm... Maybe I'll give that a try soon. Wasn't really into Justin Timerlake. Unfortunately with Nokia mix radio they're playing a few songs that don't interest me. Got Soundgarden Black Hole Sun going now. Not my fav but ok.

Think I might have to give nokia music and radio a try at some point now I have a nokia. Always just stuck to xbox music for my needs. Download a load of albums listen and discard what I don't like.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Think I might have to give nokia music and radio a try at some point now I have a nokia. Always just stuck to xbox music for my needs. Download a load of albums listen and discard what I don't like.

It's pretty good. On the whole I'm liking it cause it's reminding me of songs I haven't heard in a while, however there's a couple that I can live without.The thing that bothers me is they block you from forwarding if you did it too many times so you may be forced to listen to something you don't want to.

There's a lot of selection I haven't quite figured out if there's like a general mix of songs so you get a bit of everything. Currently in Alternative Rock.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Haven't really looked at it but maybe BP?

Look at it, it changes color with theme and music cover.
Sad part is non expandable memory.

Xperia-u-LED.jpg

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm happy with my WP at the moment so no need. I can live with out a 'flashing' colour bar.

Me too - just something extra to drain the battery. Phone is usually in my pocket when listening to music anyway so could do without the "party in my pants" look while on the train.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Me too - just something extra to drain the battery. Phone is usually in my pocket when listening to music anyway so could do without the "party in my pants" look while on the train.

It's one of those 'features' I can do without.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb