WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Waltz, Foxtrott, Cha-Cha-Cha, Jive and Disco Fox. We made it to English Waltz so far ;-)

Gotta go, let's see what we learn today.
wow that's a lot of dancing, I bet you are the person in every party that peeps stare at :cool: ... all I know its Mexican type of dancing ! :grin:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You'll have to be on "Dancing with the Stars"!

that show is overrated :winktongue: if I wanted to watch peeps dance I would go to a party and watch people dance :confused: but I still think he or she ( I don't know if he is a she or she is a he ) is the person who peeps stare are !

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

that show is overrated :winktongue: if I wanted to watch peeps dance I would go to a party and watch people dance :confused: but I still think he or she ( I don't know if he is a she or she is a he ) is the person who peeps stare are !
I don't even watch that show. I just know about it, since my mom watches it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ok so as I was working on my networking lab thing I was listening to Pandora and this song came on and I normally don't like these type of songs because they are cheesy but dang I like this song and I would like to share it with you guys:cool:

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

The thing is now with Netflix and all the other on demand services there isn't really a viable excuse to watch those programs anymore, the excuse "theres nothing else on" no longer holds water

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The thing is now with Netflix and all the other on demand services there isn't really a viable excuse to watch those programs anymore, the excuse "theres nothing else on" no longer holds water

better yet there is a lot to watch but there is a few that will be interesting to the watcher :angel:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I just want the bbc to make an official app so that the other channels then will make one, mainly I just want 4oD!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)