WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Let me think of something hmmmmmmm........ hmmmmmmm............. hmmmmmmmmmm........ LOADING............... LOADING................ LOADING.......... COMPLETED............ COMPLETED..............

So if I had one Surface 2 and another person has rented 10 Surface 2 however after a few weeks purchasing 2 of the rented Surface 2 how many Surface 2 are rented???

MIND BLOWING!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No 10 you can't pay for rented property!

Why not? Of course I can. If I rent a house and then decide to buy it, and both parties agree to quit the renting contract earlier (or just wait for the period to end)... I really don't see the problem.

You're right though, technically you're not renting anymore in this case. But that's just a detail you left out of your story.

Of course I don't know what crazy contracts Microsoft is making for renting out Surfaces. Probably expensive ones.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Why not? Of course I can. If I rent a house and then decide to buy it, and both parties agree to quit the renting contract earlier (or just wait for the period to end)... I really don't see the problem.

You're right though, technically you're not renting anymore in this case. But that's just a detail you left out of your story.

Of course I don't know what crazy contracts Microsoft is making for renting out Surfaces. Probably expensive ones.

I may have left a slight bit of detail!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Just been playing Battlefield 4 beta. Have no superlatives of enough meaning to explain just how good that game will be.

Sent from my shiny new Nokia 1020

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like I'm back on the night shift again. Do they give out bonuses for graveyard work on this thread?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thumbing through some of the early previews for the Asus t100. So far I like what I see but I want a real nuts and bolts review. I almost bought the Smart Tab a few months ago, but decided to wait because it looked pretty underpowered for me. I'm still leaning towards the t100 over the Surface 2 at this point.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Always found National Geographic interesting. Man is always messing with things we should really leave alone. Makes for good TV though...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Boy, for all those aspiring to higher level education, grad school is a tiring and solitary type pursuit. Guess that's why I'm fighting so hard to gave a social life and so far it has been a real grind. Perhaps I will get a better handle as the semester goes along...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Boy, for all those aspiring to higher level education, grad school is a tiring and solitary type pursuit. Guess that's why I'm fighting so hard to gave a social life and so far it has been a real grind. Perhaps I will get a better handle as the semester goes along...
^this even thought I know I'm not going to go farther in school after I get my A.S degree in networking and I get how isolated it gets. that's the only thing I hate about college, if you don't find peeps to hang with in your spare time it gets lonely :unhappy:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo