WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well time to play some league of legends to let myself be distract for a while :cool: AFTER it applies the patch :confused:

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

^this even thought I know I'm not going to go farther in school after I get my A.S degree in networking and I get how isolated it gets. that's the only thing I hate about college, if you don't find peeps to hang with in your spare time it gets lonely :unhappy:

its not so much for me about the having people to hang out in your spare time. Its more about having people who get what you're studying when you hang out with them in your spare time. Kinda like how only a doctor can tell a doctor what it is like studying for the boards. Everyone copes with this differently. I just decided I needed to fight to have a social life with people who don't have to understand my career choice. Sometimes that helps to keep me not as cynical.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So what's in a name? My former ex (now my gf) spent most of our phone convo tonight debating the virtues of what names mean to kids and such. I learned that she is fine with a routine I'll describe in a second. So far, my brother has kept our overall tradition alive. My dad, my brother, myself and now my nephew have the dame initials: D.D. My brother gets to name any boys he has with the their first name starting with the letter "D". My sister in law's names start with a "K", so both my nieces have names starting with the letter "K". In my case, if my gf and I have kids, the girl names would start with and "L". Naming is complicated. Lol.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

its not so much for me about the having people to hang out in your spare time. Its more about having people who get what you're studying when you hang out with them in your spare time. Kinda like how only a doctor can tell a doctor what it is like studying for the boards. Everyone copes with this differently. I just decided I needed to fight to have a social life with people who don't have to understand my career choice. Sometimes that helps to keep me not as cynical.

I've noticed that most professionals tend to associate with their peers. Doctors have doctor friends. Lawyers have lawyer friends. Etc.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Watching the US Govt shutdown. This is so stupid. I won't talk politics here, but I feel like hauling the leaders of both parties into a room and beating some sense into them. I feel terrible for those non essential govt workers who have to sit at home until this mess is resolved. It is such a sham and a crying shame all around...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've noticed that most professionals tend to associate with their peers. Doctors have doctor friends. Lawyers have lawyer friends. Etc.

Ssometimes that helps because there are only certain things you can share with sometime who does the same type of work with you that they can understand. On the flip side though, sometimes it is good to have a diverse group of friends as some people in the same field can be whole asses.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Damn. Cannot even crack the top posters list. Ironically at this moment all the top posters are regular posters on this thread. That says alot...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm having beef brisket, chicken feet, shrimp dumplings, rolls for lunch. No photos as it is embarrassing to take one.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

PHHH I must be the exception because I hang out with peeps if they have the qualities that I like in a friend :cool: I can care less what profession they are :) its what their qualities I look for :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So what's in a name? My former ex (now my gf) spent most of our phone convo tonight debating the virtues of what names mean to kids and such. I learned that she is fine with a routine I'll describe in a second. So far, my brother has kept our overall tradition alive. My dad, my brother, myself and now my nephew have the dame initials: D.D. My brother gets to name any boys he has with the their first name starting with the letter "D". My sister in law's names start with a "K", so both my nieces have names starting with the letter "K". In my case, if my gf and I have kids, the girl names would start with and "L". Naming is complicated. Lol.
wow ....adult stuff:winktongue: I still have a while before I can think of names BUT first I have to get over a certain someone and back to what you said ......that is complicated but im glad my name is unique no one has my name :cool: or at latest that I know of :straight:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Watching the US Govt shutdown. This is so stupid. I won't talk politics here, but I feel like hauling the leaders of both parties into a room and beating some sense into them. I feel terrible for those non essential govt workers who have to sit at home until this mess is resolved. It is such a sham and a crying shame all around...

^THIS I mean really right now it shouldn't matter what party they are in. what matters is getting things done and resolved. I mean didn't they learn how to compromise when they were little. I just think its pathetic that they cant work together :eck:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ssometimes that helps because there are only certain things you can share with sometime who does the same type of work with you that they can understand. On the flip side though, sometimes it is good to have a diverse group of friends as some people in the same field can be whole asses.
I would find it boring if all my friend were all computer majors. luckily most of my chick friends are going to be hygienist, one computer programmer, a few criminal justice major, and I like it like that ! :angel:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Damn. Cannot even crack the top posters list. Ironically at this moment all the top posters are regular posters on this thread. That says alot...
hahaha it does say a lot. it must mean peeps like to come here and talk to peeps and have some fun :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm having beef brisket, chicken feet, shrimp dumplings, rolls for lunch. No photos as it is embarrassing to take one.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
that just got me super hungry .... look like I will have to eat some cornflakes before I go to sleep ...... or maybe ill make some quesadillas ..ya that's what I will eat now ...!!:excited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

as I wait for my quesadillas that azcruz made me hungry for I guess I will listen to Pandora! and the first song is Just A Cloud Away

by Pharrell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa