WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's the same on any 'tablet'. There's no full version of any Adobe software on any tablet.

I was just imagining a Windows 9 that doesn't allow desktop applications on a computer and how Adobe would like that (or not). And how I don't see Adobe releasing their productive programs in the Marketplace (for desktop, not for tablets).

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

As for the subscription service it's still ridiculously expensive. I'd love to know how they justify the cost. I feel the same about ACAD and other industry software. The costs are way out there and there's usually very little to the 'updates' to justify the costs.

I always thought this is because usually companies pay for them...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good question!

I kept the non-smartphones for a couple of years because I almost did nothing with them. I received calls rarely and I was happy to receive one SMS in a week.

In 2012, I received the HTC Trophy from my dad and it was revolutionary. I never had a smartphone before. I used it a couple of months, but I heard and saw positive reviews about WP8, so I gave it a shot with the low-end Huawei W1. It was a nice phone, but it doesn't has some features that I wanted, so I was looking for a mid/high-end phone. The HTC 8X had an amazing deal last month so I bought it.

I hope I was clear, haha.

That makes a lot of sense :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Due to the lapse in government funding, PubMed is being maintained with minimal staffing. Information will be updated to the extent possible, and the agency will attempt to respond to urgent operational inquiries.

Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at USA.gov: The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal

I didn't think this crisis would affect me directly...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

As for the subscription service it's still ridiculously expensive. I'd love to know how they justify the cost. I feel the same about ACAD and other industry software. The costs are way out there and there's usually very little to the 'updates' to justify the costs.

To be fair autodesk have massively reduced their prices this year - instead of paying ?3K - ?4K per package you now pay ?4K for a suite that includes 5 or 6 different and complimentary packages

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We're being slagged! Sheesh... you'd think we were loony here and ... wait a second...

Slagged must be some kind of slang, as the translation doesn't make a lot of sense. I think I get it from the context, as I don't think we produce aluminum in this thread, do we?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To be fair autodesk have massively reduced their prices this year - instead of paying ?3K - ?4K per package you now pay ?4K for a suite that includes 5 or 6 different and complimentary packages

I haven't looked at their latest prices. I rarely even seen AutoCAD lately. I use it when I can. I wonder if they're scared of losing customers. More and more companies are dropping ACAD and even Microstation in favor of BIM packages.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I haven't looked at their latest prices. I rarely even seen AutoCAD lately. I use it when I can. I wonder if they're scared of losing customers. More and more companies are dropping ACAD and even Microstation in favor of BIM packages.

That's one of the reasons why they have done it - they now call them BIM suites and you just pick your poison for your chosen industry

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Slagged must be some kind of slang, as the translation doesn't make a lot of sense. I think I get it from the context, as I don't think we produce aluminum in this thread, do we?

We should try harder, aluminium can't be that hard to produce. :p

Would 'Smeared' work better?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Is it? If so that's some far reaching consequences.

Well, I use PubMed every day. It's not like I don't find what I'm looking for anymore, but the warning still surprised me. It seems I'm more dependent on the American government than I thought...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)