WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In most movies I think the guys would end up being charged with stalking. :p

I don't stalk people. I rather tend to the other side, as soon as I feel people are not interested in me anymore, I stop contacting them and wait until I hear from them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't stalk people. I rather tend to the other side, as soon as I feel people are not interested in me anymore, I stop contacting them and wait until I hear from them.

I wasn't referring to you. :p I was saying the way that most movies go, especially the romantic comedies, it likely the people involved would end up with stalking or harassment charges. It's aways interesting how in movies certain realities are suspended for the sake of plot. :p

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I wasn't referring to you. :p I was saying the way that most movies go, especially the romantic comedies, it likely the people involved would end up with stalking or harassment charges. It's aways interesting how in movies certain realities are suspended for the sake of plot. :p

My intuition again tells me you are related to each other in some way or the other, or maybe I need to visit a doctor.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That reminds me somehow of this:

Renegade Cut - Iron Man and Post-9/11 America

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

All comic book stories are a suspension of reality. :p

And romantic comedies are not? :p

Sent a friend a text to ask for the names of two people I'll meet again in the near future. I'm not good with names but I still would prefer to call them by their names. She replied "Name#1, Name#2. Why?"

I explained to her the same as I wrote above, and then she wrote she just couldn't imagine why I'd like to know these names. Now I'm really not sure if it's somehow not socially accepted to ask for other peoples names or something?

Maybe she also thinks I'm a creepy stalker or something. Interestingly one of the names was the boyfriend of another friend. I'm really not into that. ;-)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Nah, the only one am afraid of is the one above us all :).

Anyone using aromatherapy stuff?

You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Or maybe, occasionally an angry ex girlfriend.

Aromatherapy - the thought of smelling things to improve my wellbeing doesn't appeal to me. Unless you consider the smell of cooking bacon as aromatherapy then im all for that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb