WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The free cake is due to two guys leaving the project. So we're down two engineers.
We only have cake at birthdays. When people leave we normally all go to the local for a few drinks.

wow so I need to get into the loop .... now I know that its a good thing that peeps leave :cool:
ah never mind N_larue cleared it up to me

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I use an ultrasonic diffuser, check this.
I have to gift one to my friend (a chap) but blowing that kind of money is not an option, I'd have to file for bankruptcy every few months :(

I thought up the sentence in Swiss German and translated it just to English. In Swiss German it was funny, I think it didn't translate well ;-)

Nice thing, does it help?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I still think of what if's I had a second chance :confused:

Sahib, gotta drop this one you. I had an ex that I dated for 2 years...we even lived together for a year...both families knew each other and liked each other...I moved out of NYC to NJ for her. It blew up 2 days after she graduated from grad school. Do I miss her? Now, no. Back then I did. I saw it for what it was and moved on. Got an ex at work...it was a fling, and she ended it without saying a word. Now we don't talk unless our work crosses each other. My current gf, we knew there would be issues, we couldn't work them out then, took a step back, and now feel like we can better try again.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes you try again, sometimes you cut your losses. Point here is to roll with the tide and find someone that works for you as much as you work with them. The married folk here would tell you it's a give and take. Every relationship is a learning experience.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I remember one relationship that kinda fizzled out after 2 years, amicable break up no hard feelings, she was living with me but had nowhere to go so I let her stay in the house until she found somewhere her in the bed and me on the sofa. Now one of the reasons we split is because she was incredibly self absorbed, everything had to be about her. So about 2 months go by and were a bit less than friends still civil but theres nothing there. One night I go out and end up in a bit of a one night stand back at my house - knew the ex was away so thought nothing of it. Get woken up at about 9am with her screaming at me from the living room door saying how much of a bad person I was (language was a lot stronger than bad person) Girl I was with just hid under the covers. Ex locked herself in the bedroom so just got our things together and left the house. Ended up coming back home alone at about 10pm that night and the house was empty and by empty I mean gutted - she had taken everything that she had bought and that we had bought as joint things for the house even down to the bathroom accessories and by accessories I mean toilet seat.

Find a note on the back of the door telling me how much she still loved me and she would be over in a few days to talk. Had a bit of a laugh to myself that even the toilet seat was gone then went out the following day and refurnished the entire house. When she came over let her in and sat down for a chat - and all shes doing is going on about herself and how she feels and how she wants me to change for her, took her about 15 minutes to realise I had refurnished at which point she went crazy again calling me loads of names. Kicked her out and that was it.

Spotted her in a club a few years later and for the minute I was looking at her before she started talking I was like "DAYUM why did I ever split up with you" - First words out of her mouth were all me, me, me - That's why we split up - self absorbed little minx.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I remember there was this last slice of cake and someone got to it before I did saddest day ever!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I remember there was this last slice of cake and someone got to it before I did saddest day ever!

I just thought about the saddest day of my life, but interestingly I can't point out one. It was more of period of sadness even though there were days more terrible. Also it didn't have anything to do with cake.

We should talk about more cheerful things. Soon I'll head out to eat some ice cream with a friend. That's a good thing!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

@martin, so that ex took the toilet seat eh? Guess she didn't think you needed to take a proper $#%! after bringing that one night stand home. Wow, that's some ex indeed. That one had me laughing and shaking my head. Kinda like how my ex that lived with me when out clubbing during the 3 weeks she stayed in my house after we broke up, got in a spat and the club, came home at 5am and found the chain on the apartment door. She spent like 30 mins calling me through the open door before I let her in (I was soundly asleep and not expecting her home, hence the chain on the door)...then she complained why I locked her out...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, gotta drop this one you. I had an ex that I dated for 2 years...we even lived together for a year...both families knew each other and liked each other...I moved out of NYC to NJ for her. It blew up 2 days after she graduated from grad school. Do I miss her? Now, no. Back then I did. I saw it for what it was and moved on. Got an ex at work...it was a fling, and she ended it without saying a word. Now we don't talk unless our work crosses each other. My current gf, we knew there would be issues, we couldn't work them out then, took a step back, and now feel like we can better try again.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes you try again, sometimes you cut your losses. Point here is to roll with the tide and find someone that works for you as much as you work with them. The married folk here would tell you it's a give and take. Every relationship is a learning experience.

well it is a learning experience but It was more in her tradition that she was no allowed to date anyone because of the whole arranged married thing with a guy she doesn't know :angry:./.. anyways but I still think If I had a second chance that I could do that things that I wanted to do with her ( not in that way :angel: ) and appreciate her more :excited: but oh well I cant do that anymore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa