WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

@martin, so that ex took the toilet seat eh? Guess she didn't think you needed to take a proper $#%! after bringing that one night stand home. Wow, that's some ex indeed. That one had me laughing and shaking my head. Kinda like how my ex that lived with me when out clubbing during the 3 weeks she stayed in my house after we broke up, got in a spat and the club, came home at 5am and found the chain on the apartment door. She spent like 30 mins calling me through the open door before I let her in (I was soundly asleep and not expecting her home, hence the chain on the door)...then she complained why I locked her out...

Yeah women eh - if we didn't need them for certain things then I swear all men would have tricked out man caves that we lived out of

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I remember one relationship that kinda fizzled out after 2 years, amicable break up no hard feelings, she was living with me but had nowhere to go so I let her stay in the house until she found somewhere her in the bed and me on the sofa. Now one of the reasons we split is because she was incredibly self absorbed, everything had to be about her. So about 2 months go by and were a bit less than friends still civil but theres nothing there. One night I go out and end up in a bit of a one night stand back at my house - knew the ex was away so thought nothing of it. Get woken up at about 9am with her screaming at me from the living room door saying how much of a bad person I was (language was a lot stronger than bad person) Girl I was with just hid under the covers. Ex locked herself in the bedroom so just got our things together and left the house. Ended up coming back home alone at about 10pm that night and the house was empty and by empty I mean gutted - she had taken everything that she had bought and that we had bought as joint things for the house even down to the bathroom accessories and by accessories I mean toilet seat.

Find a note on the back of the door telling me how much she still loved me and she would be over in a few days to talk. Had a bit of a laugh to myself that even the toilet seat was gone then went out the following day and refurnished the entire house. When she came over let her in and sat down for a chat - and all shes doing is going on about herself and how she feels and how she wants me to change for her, took her about 15 minutes to realise I had refurnished at which point she went crazy again calling me loads of names. Kicked her out and that was it.

Spotted her in a club a few years later and for the minute I was looking at her before she started talking I was like "DAYUM why did I ever split up with you" - First words out of her mouth were all me, me, me - That's why we split up - self absorbed little minx.

wow she was self absorbed but I cant help but think or say ...... you remind me of a real life dead pool XD. I sort of chuckled at the one night stand and said only dead pool:cool:

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

wow she was self absorbed but I cant help but think or say ...... you remind me of a real life dead pool XD. I sort of chuckled at the one night stand and said only dead pool:cool:

Well after being in a house with another woman for 2 months and not doing anything... What can I say... A man has needs...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm heading back to Canada at Christmas time. Though I'm working on losing weight there is one thing I really want to have again since it's been some time since I had it. If you've ever been to Canada (though I've heard there are some places in the US that do it now too) there's a dish called Poutine. What it is, if done correctly, fresh cut french fries (chips), cheese curds and a tasty thick gravy. I decided to search for the best place and I found it. :) So I'm looking forward to the trip now! Though, they'll have to beat the one I had in Quebec in 2003.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I remember one relationship that kinda fizzled out after 2 years, amicable break up no hard feelings, she was living with me but had nowhere to go so I let her stay in the house until she found somewhere her in the bed and me on the sofa. Now one of the reasons we split is because she was incredibly self absorbed, everything had to be about her. So about 2 months go by and were a bit less than friends still civil but theres nothing there. One night I go out and end up in a bit of a one night stand back at my house - knew the ex was away so thought nothing of it. Get woken up at about 9am with her screaming at me from the living room door saying how much of a bad person I was (language was a lot stronger than bad person) Girl I was with just hid under the covers. Ex locked herself in the bedroom so just got our things together and left the house. Ended up coming back home alone at about 10pm that night and the house was empty and by empty I mean gutted - she had taken everything that she had bought and that we had bought as joint things for the house even down to the bathroom accessories and by accessories I mean toilet seat.

Find a note on the back of the door telling me how much she still loved me and she would be over in a few days to talk. Had a bit of a laugh to myself that even the toilet seat was gone then went out the following day and refurnished the entire house. When she came over let her in and sat down for a chat - and all shes doing is going on about herself and how she feels and how she wants me to change for her, took her about 15 minutes to realise I had refurnished at which point she went crazy again calling me loads of names. Kicked her out and that was it.

Spotted her in a club a few years later and for the minute I was looking at her before she started talking I was like "DAYUM why did I ever split up with you" - First words out of her mouth were all me, me, me - That's why we split up - self absorbed little minx.

That was some story. I've heard similar but never one where they took the toilet seat, that's a whole new level.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think I'll stick to this thread for now on. I'm getting tired of helping people or providing a means of helping people. Apparently if you tell someone to search for something now it's an infraction. Nice. This place is starting to get worse than my IT at work. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think I'll stick to this thread for now on. I'm getting tired of helping people or providing a means of helping people. Apparently if you tell someone to search for something now it's an infraction. Nice. This place is starting to get worse than my IT at work. :p

IT changed something at the lab. Now my computer gets locked after a while, it's quite annoying.

Ice cream was good.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

IT changed something at the lab. Now my computer gets locked after a while, it's quite annoying.

Ice cream was good.

Glad your ice cream was good. I wonder if I keep telling people they should search stuff that I'll get banned from WPC. LOL! What a way to get banned. :p "So did you troll or tell people off?", "No I was trying to be helpful and tell people there was a search facility for the forum and they should try using it."

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Glad your ice cream was good. I wonder if I keep telling people they should search stuff that I'll get banned from WPC. LOL! What a way to get banned. :p "So did you troll or tell people off?", "No I was trying to be helpful and tell people there was a search facility for the forum and they should try using it."

When I was younger it was common to tell people they should first try to find it in older posts.

Usually when I write something in another thread than this here, people get very upset...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When I was younger it was common to tell people they should first try to find it in older posts.

Usually when I write something in another thread than this here, people get very upset...

Well apparently it's now an infraction now, so unless you're willing to look it up yourself and provide a link I suggest not bothering saying anything. So I won't anymore. Not all. I usually try to be helpful but screw it. It's not worth my time anymore. Someone else can help them out, or like most unanswered threads, it will be ignored by everyone cause that person starting the thread can't be bothered doing a search.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sigh. Just annoyed. Ugh. Anyway should head off to bed now. Maybe I'll be on tomorrow. Who knows I might get banned for complaining.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99