WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well I went to the farmers market on the UCL campus for lunch - picked up a 8oz wild black boar burger. To say it was amazing would be an understatement.

If there's one thing I wish we had where I work/live is markets. Good markets, not the crap ones we currently have where I live. It's one of those things I miss from Australia. We had some great markets.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Looks really cold.

It wasn't too bad. The year before, that was cold. The mist from my breath instantly froze on my sun glasses and stuff like that. Well, you're Canadian, for you this must seem like a light breeze.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It wasn't too bad. The year before, that was cold. The mist from my breath instantly froze on my sun glasses and stuff like that. Well, you're Canadian, for you this must seem like a light breeze.

LOL!. Well, I have been in some interesting weather. Both driving and walking. I remember one walk I did when I was around 20, the walk from the bus stop to the company I was working at was about 5-10min. This was during the cold period of January where it dips below -20C and there was a wind. It took me over 1/2hr to get warm once I was inside. I could feel my legs actually defrosting. LOL! Of course being the typical young person I wasn't really dressed for the occasion. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks...on the grind to NYC today. Loving this Indian summer. Haven't seen a cutie like the one I saw on Tuesday's commute in a long, long time.

Any weekend plans?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Very curious as to what's going on with NJ transit these days...it has been running much slower during rush hour since the start of September. It is still amazing how well this system runs moving so many people.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks...on the grind to NYC today. Loving this Indian summer. Haven't seen a cutie like the one I saw on Tuesday's commute in a long, long time.

Any weekend plans?

Friday night I have a dinner with friends, Saturday night I'll see a play in which a friend is acting, and Sunday I'll meet another friend. The rest of the time I'll use to relax (and doing my laundry and clean the bathroom and get groceries...)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Actually, this doesn't mean much. Maybe they underestimated demand, maybe they just can't produce more, but what that means in numbers, we have no idea.

Maybe it's a trick to produce news, it happened before.

Maybe you are correct on all counts

Positive news for Microsoft is still positive news though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Any weekend plans?

Just heading into London on Saturday. My wife joked with me about wanting to go to Bruges and maybe Brussels but not this weekend. Our 'Indian' summer has been disappointing. But then, this is the UK.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Any weekend plans?

I have seen lots of cuties lately - Its term time again at UCL and the campus is right next door to the building im in. Lots and lots of blondes and lots and lots of those micro shorts.

Picking my little girl up tomorrow night and have her for the weekend - so lots of spoiling my little princess.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just heading into London on Saturday. My wife joked with me about wanting to go to Bruges and maybe Brussels but not this weekend. Our 'Indian' summer has been disappointing. But then, this is the UK.

I'm doing some type of drinking in some bar Friday night after work. Saturday I may have to work. If not, I'm stuck at home writing papers and reading for school. Sunday the plan is dinner and a double feature with the gf (she likes movies).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm doing some type of drinking in some bar Friday night after work. Saturday I may have to work. If not, I'm stuck at home writing papers and reading for school. Sunday the plan is dinner and a double feature with the gf (she likes movies).

I used to like movies but not as much as I used to. Not sure why that is. My wife likes movies too. I somewhat disappoint her with not wanting to see movies that frequently. I think I have to investigate some movies of interest. The last few she's picked have been disappointing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have seen lots of cuties lately - Its term time again at UCL and the campus is right next door to the building im in. Lots and lots of blondes and lots and lots of those micro shorts.

Picking my little girl up tomorrow night and have her for the weekend - so lots of spoiling my little princess.

Cool. Have fun with your princess. 👍

One of the reasons why i like NYC is that there are lots of cuties here. This one was really in my wheelhouse. New Yorkers like to pull the micro shorts, dresses and sandals out anytime there is something that looks like sun any time of the year.

For the record, I'm still chuckling over your ex who took your toilet seat. That's just drastic.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I used to like movies but not as much as I used to. Not sure why that is. My wife likes movies too. I somewhat disappoint her with not wanting to see movies that frequently. I think I have to investigate some movies of interest. The last few she's picked have been disappointing.

Me and my girlfriend take it turns picking movies - luckily for me shes not into the typical rom-coms.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I plan to take the gf to a haunted house in the city sometime this Halloween season. I had a patient in my office this week who actually works at the haunted house I want to take the gf too. He says that people get scared and swing at and sometimes hit the actors. I give him props for working there as I'd swing back too a few times if that happened to me...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Cool. Have fun with your princess. 

One of the reasons why i like NYC is that there are lots of cuties here. This one was really in my wheelhouse. New Yorkers like to pull the micro shorts, dresses and sandals out anytime there is something that looks like sun any time of the year.

For the record, I'm still chuckling over your ex who took your toilet seat. That's just drastic.

Will try - depends what mood shes in. Shes coming up to 4 and can be a bit of a drama queen if she doesn't get what she wants. 9 times out of 10 I just spoil her to avoid tears and tantrums.

Yeah believe me I chuckled a lot at the time as well. Thought it was hilarious.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Me and my girlfriend take it turns picking movies - luckily for me shes not into the typical rom-coms.

I'm pretty happy to watch anything as long as the acting is good and it's not 'typical'. However I find a lot of movies of late I can almost predict the plot from start to finish. We recently saw an acclaimed movie 'Fishing in the Yemmen'. We were both disappointed with it. We also tried this other one called 'Return to Jaipur'. The plot idea was interesting just poorly executed and the acting was pretty bad. So I'll have to investigate some. Any recommendations that aren't 'action' movie. Prefer something that's interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon