WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm pretty happy to watch anything as long as the acting is good and it's not 'typical'. However I find a lot of movies of late I can almost predict the plot from start to finish. We recently saw an acclaimed movie 'Fishing in the Yemmen'. We were both disappointed with it. We also tried this other one called 'Return to Jaipur'. The plot idea was interesting just poorly executed and the acting was pretty bad. So I'll have to investigate some. Any recommendations that aren't 'action' movie. Prefer something that's interesting.

There are a few when the gf and I went to watch The Butler recently that looked interesting enough. She likes everything, especially horror movies. The problem is pure horror as a genre is dead. That new Tom hanks movie looks ok, "the inevitable defeat of mister and Pete" looks interesting too, along with "prisoners". Even though she likes everything, the gf's taste tend to be more commercial...although she will watch indie stuff from time to time.

Well, at the sweatbox in the clinic...they have the central heating up so it feels like a sauna to match the mid 70s degree weather outside.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Think the trouble with horror movies is that were so completely de-sensitized to it. Yeah sure there will be moments that will make you jump or parts that will make the hair on your neck tingle but by and large there hasn't been a proper horror movie for decades and by proper horror I mean something that gives you nightmares or makes you check for things in dark corners. I think I saw the exorcist when I was about 14 and that scared the bejesus out of me at the time.

Went and saw the conjouring a couple of weeks ago and while admittedly there were some creepy and jumpy parts there was nothing lasting upon leaving the theatre.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Think the trouble with horror movies is that were so completely de-sensitized to it. Yeah sure there will be moments that will make you jump or parts that will make the hair on your neck tingle but by and large there hasn't been a proper horror movie for decades and by proper horror I mean something that gives you nightmares or makes you check for things in dark corners. I think I saw the exorcist when I was about 14 and that scared the bejesus out of me at the time.

Went and saw the conjouring a couple of weeks ago and while admittedly there were some creepy and jumpy parts there was nothing lasting upon leaving the theatre.

I think I will revise my requirements. I'm not into horror movies. Some people get off on being scared. I'm not really one of them. When I was younger it didn't bother me so much but now that I'm older and have seen a few things I'm not that interested anymore.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

@Chregu, here's 1 more.
(Appropriate word replacements used :), you know)

Stranger: hi
Stranger: m
You: F 22 (a town in mumbai)
Stranger: 34 okay ?
You: Yeah I guess
You: As am looking for bang buddies
Stranger: married
You: No
Stranger: :D
You: ?
Stranger: what no ???
You: I am not married
Stranger: yes I know
Stranger: i think U said no for married male so I asked u
Stranger: k
Stranger: wats ur name ?
You: Ok I can quit the chat if you want me to.
Stranger: k u say
You: Do you want me to quit the chat?
Stranger: I dont want that
You: ok
You: How many kids do you have?
Stranger: 2
You: Both of them yours?
Stranger: I think so :)
You: Hmm, what are you looking for on Omegle?
You: I already said am looking for bang buddies
Stranger: good & hot frnd
You: For?
Stranger: u know
You: I dont..
Stranger: of course for banging
You: Wow, your kids will be so happy that their dad is such a pervert!
You: I mean they must be proud of you :)
You: I wonder if we can have a 3 sum
You: with your wife
Stranger: can I leave
You: Not now
Stranger: bye
You: need my no?
Stranger: yes
You: 100
You: mommy censored
You: 4 letter d word
You have disconnected.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I found something pretty neat today. I connected my phone via bluetooth to my computer and it brought up a remote for the music player (I was listening to music). That was neat. Unfortunately that's as far as it went. I had my bluetooth headphones attached to my computer as well but I didn't get any music playing. It's possible I need to do a reboot but I can't be bothered at this time. So I'll try again next week.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I found something pretty neat today. I connected my phone via bluetooth to my computer and it brought up a remote for the music player (I was listening to music). That was neat. Unfortunately that's as far as it went. I had my bluetooth headphones attached to my computer as well but I didn't get any music playing. It's possible I need to do a reboot but I can't be bothered at this time. So I'll try again next week.

Do you know what comes to my mind when someone says neat?

A child drawing something on a piece of paper using a pencil, he removes the pencil and uses his hand (the same one he held pencil with) to move his hand over the drawing (a few times) he just did (like he's removing the eraser residue from that paper).

I know my imagination is weird, but hey its still cool!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

@montsa007

OK.... right..... hmmmm

I'll find a couch for you...

Also bring some popcorns, some blu ray movies, a 100 inch life like tv.

I was seeing a video yesterday, life hacks.

"If you are a guy in a dorm, don't have any plates but want to watch movies and eat popcorn at the same time, wear your hoodie the reverse way. And use the hoodie's hood (falls just below your mouth) to store the popcorn. You may end up getting mouth live though"

Was the grossest thing I saw for that hour.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Also bring some popcorns, some blu ray movies, a 100 inch life like tv.

I was seeing a video yesterday, life hacks.

"If you are a guy in a dorm, don't have any plates but want to watch movies and eat popcorn at the same time, wear your hoodie the reverse way. And use the hoodie's hood (falls just below your mouth) to store the popcorn. You may end up getting mouth live though"

Was the grossest thing I saw for that hour.

Wasn't that type of couch I was referring to. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am trying to get you and Chregu seperated :D, just like the OS wars, its user wars now!
martin secretly is supporting me.
LOL.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Chregu is someone I met on this thread only. I couldn't pick him out of a lineup. :p

Last edited:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I have no idea what you're talking about. Chregu is something I met on this thread only. I couldn't pick him out of a lineup. :p

Chregu is a living human being, :'(, don't label him something.
It really hurts me and makes me cry oceans, but I am secretly very happy :D
hahah!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site

Your name is very red.

Reminds me of the fact, that I haven't seen RED 2 yet. I liked the first one. I've heard the second one isn't as good but still enjoyable.

Good call big Bruce Willis fan here sense the Moonlighting days. Definitely renting that movie this weekend if its out for rental that is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo