WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

How cute, they have to work together so they can bond. This is the oldest trick in the book. Why the hurry? Don't they have time for character development?

Two minutes later they even spell it out. Does that make it better?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

How cute, they have to work together so they can bond. This is the oldest trick in the book. Why the hurry? Don't they have time for character development?

Two minutes later they even spell it out. Does that make it better?

I think you've been hanging around BP too long or maybe this thread....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't mind alien artifacts, but when they plug a *spoiler* with a *spoiler* this is just stupid.

Well, it's over soon.

I'm so glad I'm over those types of shows. Sigh. Maybe I've just lost a desire for fake. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm so glad I'm over those types of shows. Sigh. Maybe I've just lost a desire for fake. :p

I watched the first episode of the new Criminal Minds season. And it was just too violent for me, I'm getting older too. There's violence too in this show, but on a entirely different level.

And there's a nice cameo in this episode.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I watched the first episode of the new Criminal Minds season. And it was just too violent for me, I'm getting older too. There's violence too in this show, but on a entirely different level.

I guess the TV shows have to do something to get an audience these days. Violence is easier than sex cause they don't seem to censor it much. Sex on the other hand is a big no no in the US. So that's why you have all those violent gritty shows now, it gets the audience.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The comic book thing is really trying it's best to become mainstream. I lost interest in comics a long time ago. Yes it's cool the movies can do it well now but I would have found it better when I was younger.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site

My 1000 post since I have joined back in 2012. Was hoping that I would have broken 1000 back in March. I just do not post enough outside of certain forums to reach that personal goal. I spend majority of time in the 521 forums. Breaking 1000 post is a big deal for me. Considering that 90% of post I have made have been helping people with their Devices.

I do not expect a piece of cake, or any rewards of any kinds for this goal. Hopefully I can break 1500 by March of 2014. :cool:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I guess the TV shows have to do something to get an audience these days. Violence is easier than sex cause they don't seem to censor it much. Sex on the other hand is a big no no in the US. So that's why you have all those violent gritty shows now, it gets the audience.

I was at a Pink concert years ago. Yes, I can admit that. I was never a big fan but she was okay in the beginning, before she started to produce incredibly boring pop. Anyway, the point is that she had (female) dancers that were topless except of tapes over their nipples. And all I could think was: "Well, that would probably rise some eyebrows in the USA. I'm just wondering what these stupid tapes are doing there..."

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Same for me too much to handle!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05