WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so I guess its just me today ......I should talk to myself on this tread :winktongue: I think that would be fun !:cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LIES I was just pointing out that you are not fun ........ so HA take that sahib

AGAIN you respond which shows that you want to have someone to talk to ....:cool: 1 point for sahib and 0 points for you sahib ...oh and you are a square I'm a triangle :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

AGAIN you respond which shows that you want to have someone to talk to ....:cool: 1 point for sahib and 0 points for you sahib ...oh and you are a square I'm a triangle :winktongue:
....... all I have to say is .....what ever talk to the hand while you talk to your self I will be eating cereal ....later square sahib you know I'm a triangle

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So, does anyone have big plans for the weekend?

I just have car stuff needed. I'm getting my tires rotated on Friday, but it's free from Sam's Club where I bought my tires.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

....... all I have to say is .....what ever talk to the hand while you talk to your self I will be eating cereal ....later square sahib you know I'm a triangle

OK leave THEN I don't to talk to negative peeps ...... so I wont miss you :winktongue: besides I still win because you are a fan in denial :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So, does anyone have big plans for the weekend?

I just have car stuff needed. I'm getting my tires rotated on Friday, but it's free from Sam's Club where I bought my tires.
I know I'm not going to doing anything except homework and watching some Netflix's ....... *Sigh* I wish my weekends were interesting

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Netflix is cool. I usually watch something every day.
oh it is but then there are a lot of movies to watch and don't know what to watch at that time :confused: and I end up spending around 10 minutes trying to find a movie :winktongue:
oh I snaps I just remembered that someone recommend a video and I said I was going to watch it but I will be a while till I find it here

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

oh it is but then there are a lot of movies to watch and don't know what to watch at that time :confused: and I end up spending around 10 minutes trying to find a movie :winktongue:
oh I snaps I just remembered that someone recommend a video and I said I was going to watch it but I will be a while till I find it here
I know what you're saying. A lot of times I'll watch something from the "top 10 recommended" movies/shows. I've had Netflix for awhile, so it's pretty good in terms of recommendations.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know what you're saying. A lot of times I'll watch something from the "top 10 recommended" movies/shows. I've had Netflix for awhile, so it's pretty good in terms of recommendations.

hmmm I would like to watch good movies but since I'm sharing an account with a friend most of his stuff appears there and I watch some fighing movies like Kung fu or stuff like that while he watches zombies and some family guy so all the recommendations are all out of whack :evil:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

hmmm I would like to watch good movies but since I'm sharing an account with a friend most of his stuff appears there and I watch some fighing movies like Kung fu or stuff like that while he watches zombies and some family guy so all the recommendations are all out of whack :evil:

That's funny.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just remembered that I need to contiune a story that I am writing so I don't forget the stuff I wanted to add ......ehhh I will do it when I get free time this weekend ! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05