WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

How lazy are you this morning? Bing should be your homepage. Just click the link in the bottom corner

Personally, I'm a Google person. Mostly due to how incredibly terrible Bing is in Switzerland. Let's have a look if it's already out of beta here. No, it's not. Still officially in beta, still no link to maps or other stuff like this. It would be laughable if it wasn't that sad.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I just lost 20 minutes of my life - but it was an enjoyable 20 minutes.

Bings image of the day lead me to photos from the ISS page - staring in awe at all the pretty lights.

Yeah the last few Bing images of the day have been really nice. I have saved a few of them on my phone and use them as the wallpaper.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah the last few Bing images of the day have been really nice. I have saved a few of them on my phone and use them as the wallpaper.

Yeah was tempted to do the Taipei above the cloudline and the walking on water one from yesterday - but ive got that lockbuster app for my lockscreen which makes pretty good collages of my photos.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well the red velvet cake is really not red, but its absolutely deliciously.

Where's the pics?

Also I don't recommend cake from Costco. Not sure what they put in it but it doesn't agree with either my wife or me. :(

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Personally, I'm a Google person. Mostly due to how incredibly terrible Bing is in Switzerland. Let's have a look if it's already out of beta here. No, it's not. Still officially in beta, still no link to maps or other stuff like this. It would be laughable if it wasn't that sad.

The only thing I continually use google for is image searches and occasionally shopping. Everything else runs through bing - its a shame you haven't got full use of it where you are.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Friends can be so exhausting. But I guess it's still better to have them rather than not. There are just not enough good TV shows and movies to don't have any friends. ;-)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning... :) Not at work so probably won't be on here much today. :p

Oh the irony - you can be on here all day when you should be working - yet when your at home you just cant seem to find the time.

Im the same though - always something better to do at home than sit on a forum all day.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh the irony - you can be on here all day when you should be working - yet when your at home you just cant seem to find the time.

Im the same though - always something better to do at home than sit on a forum all day.

Got a lot of running around to do today and meeting with people. My wife is on the radio at around 1pm today.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Got a lot of running around to do today and meeting with people. My wife is on the radio at around 1pm today.

Interesting, I hope the radio doesn't break!

(Yes, this is a fully intended bad joke, nothing lost in translation here.)

What is she doing on the radio? Giving an interview? Does she work at a radio station?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Interesting, I hope the radio doesn't break!

(Yes, this is a fully intended bad joke, nothing lost in translation here.)

What is she doing on the radio? Giving an interview? Does she work at a radio station?

She's being interviewed. She's a careers expert.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So there's apparently some truth to the idea that HTC is looking into a dual OS phone. Not sure what I think about that.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

So there's apparently some truth to the idea that HTC is looking into a dual OS phone. Not sure what I think about that.

Recently commented on a thread on it here. Phone would have to have monster storage to make it viable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro