WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My work here is done.

Good job on the tips and tricks thread though BP

Off to get my little girl for the weekend - so y'all be good now.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My work here is done.

Good job on the tips and tricks thread though BP

Off to get my little girl for the weekend - so y'all be good now.

I don't know to say thanks or shout for giving me more work to do :p

Anyway I had to go through 10 pages of a thread and at the end it turn into a gossip!

But thanks for mentioning the repeats I couldn't see them myself since I spent so long going through the thread and wanting to put it up!

64 tips and tricks I think might be less when I do a check...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

And finally - would also remove point 61 - the feedback option pings details off to MS whenever your phone stalls or crashes or reboots - they wont know how to fix things if they don't have the error dump files to work from.

That just to save battery so I put it to save battery.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't know to say thanks or shout for giving me more work to do :p

Anyway I had to go through 10 pages of a thread and at the end it turn into a gossip!

But thanks for mentioning the repeats I couldn't see them myself since I spent so long going through the thread and wanting to put it up!

64 tips and tricks I think might be less when I do a check...

No need to thank me mate. I've got a good memory when reading so was easy for me to spot duplicates. Besides if i help you it only serves to help others :p

Sent from my shiny new Nokia 1020

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

No need to thank me mate. I've got a good memory when reading so was easy for me to spot duplicates. Besides if i help you it only serves to help others :p
Sent from my shiny new Nokia 1020

Well thanks anyway I should have done a final check last night but I was about to fall asleep!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I should meet my friends at 7 p.m. But I'm still in the lab and I won't make it.

This was quite amount of work today, and I'm sure it won't work. Science, huge amounts of work, and it never works! ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I should meet my friends at 7 p.m. But I'm still in the lab and I won't make it.

This was quite amount of work today, and I'm sure it won't work. Science, huge amounts of work, and it never works! ;-)
hey snowflake its you .... wait if you are doing lab experiments shouldn't you do that instead of thinking about friends ........ KIDDING .... maybe you will make it .. you will be fashionably late :wink:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Go into a different field become a florist!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Where's the pics?

Also I don't recommend cake from Costco. Not sure what they put in it but it doesn't agree with either my wife or me. :(

WP_20131003_20_40_21_Pro.jpg

See what I mean? It's not red! I followed the recipie exactly, but... oh well it's absolutely delicious!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss