WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not that understanding. However these young people are doing this sort of thing every weekend. I get the feeling someone is going to say something soon, if they haven't already. Calling the police is pointless, problem is by the time the police get here they would probably be inside. Even though the police is literally 2 mins down the street, the town centre is sort of a party hub and keeps them busy.

A while I watched a lot of Midsomer Murders, and I found it alway very strange during the show's climax, when the DCI took a shovel or something to go after the bad guy, as British police officers don't wear guns ;-)

I don't know why your text reminded me of this.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's Saturday morning but feels like Sunday for some reason. The sun is playing hide and seek with the clouds. I was really tired last night and slept through a lot of noise apparently.

that's the same weather look I have in my neck of the woods, except it is now solely clouds and no sun.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Just saw a decent surface 2 ad that highlighted features instead of clicking keyboards and instead of dancing fools. I still say MSFT Office isn't as key a selling point as they try to push it. As long as they mix up the ads, and adjust the price maybe, the Surface 2 will sell.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Just saw a decent surface 2 ad that highlighted features instead of clicking keyboards and instead of dancing fools. I still say MSFT Office isn't as key a selling point as they try to push it. As long as they mix up the ads, and adjust the price maybe, the Surface 2 will sell.

I don't understand why people in this forum always write: "Surface is the most productive tablet, because of Office."

First of all, there are Office like solutions on other tablets, second in every other aspect, there are so many more productive apps available for iOS (and also Android) than for Windows RT.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't understand why people in this forum always write: "Surface is the most productive tablet, because of Office."

First of all, there are Office like solutions on other tablets, second in every other aspect, there are so many more productive apps available for iOS (and also Android) than for Windows RT.

Agreed. Could be the fanboyism in some folks coming out with a statement like that.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Agreed. Could be the fanboyism in some folks coming out with a statement like that.

Yeah, IDK about the Surface RT being the most productive tablet... Surface Pro however.... Because your aren't limited to Win 8 RT only apps... Although the Pro's battery life could use some work.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

"Sound off below" in the Skype core change article. Doesn't he know that with the app we only can sound off to the right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss