WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This thread really does get busy at times.

I think it's quiet tonight, since it is the weekend.

yeah. I haven't been posting much today because I've been resting after a grinding week.

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I want a 1020 ideally to compliment the 8X I have. I'm willing to part with my 810 for either a 920 or 925 as well. My biggest issue is getting my 810 sold - if I could get $180 for it, I'd do so instantly. Should I trade it in and get a 925 from t-mo? Should I try to work through one of the websites I know that I can get and unlocked 920 for $350? Would love a second opinion...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

It's quiet because I really can't post.

Considering what I'm forced to do, I probably can't stay active all the time until December.

That's unless you can give me a phone with a 10000 mAh battery ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

now im back and yes it does get quiet if there isn't much to talk to about .. im thinking about now to write a letter to my ex :asleep:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yeah. I haven't been posting much today because I've been resting after a grinding week.

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I want a 1020 ideally to compliment the 8X I have. I'm willing to part with my 810 for either a 920 or 925 as well. My biggest issue is getting my 810 sold - if I could get $180 for it, I'd do so instantly. Should I trade it in and get a 925 from t-mo? Should I try to work through one of the websites I know that I can get and unlocked 920 for $350? Would love a second opinion...
so you will have 3 phones? :winktongue: but in all seriousness I think you should try to sell it for 180 either way . I don't think you have anything to lose if you sell it for 180

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

what do to for the next 15 minutes..... hmmm i know look up videos ... no no i must write that letter !:straight:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

so you will have 3 phones? :winktongue: but in all seriousness I think you should try to sell it for 180 either way . I don't think you have anything to lose if you sell it for 180

Ok. So I will try and sell it...if I could get a trade for a Nexus 4, I'd take that too. Just trying to decide between the 920, 925 or the 1020. I'm very, very impressed by the 1020. But, I'm getting a Asus t100 for school once it comes out and don't have the extra cash to buy that and a 1020. If I could get a used 925 or an unlocked 920 for $350, I could do that. I don't want a AT&T 920 because i have to flash it with a Rogers ROM so that AT&T isn't responsible for keeping it updated.

Decisions, decisions...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, i've been playing the Battlefield 4 beta on my Xbox 360, and school begins again tomorrow... :(

Oh well, i guess holidays have to end at some point.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ok. So I will try and sell it...if I could get a trade for a Nexus 4, I'd take that too. Just trying to decide between the 920, 925 or the 1020. I'm very, very impressed by the 1020. But, I'm getting a Asus t100 for school once it comes out and don't have the extra cash to buy that and a 1020. If I could get a used 925 or an unlocked 920 for $350, I could do that. I don't want a AT&T 920 because i have to flash it with a Rogers ROM so that AT&T isn't responsible for keeping it updated.

Decisions, decisions...
well i think your best bet would be to get the 920 and the reason why I think that is because since it is the flagship of Nokia at the moment im pretty sure it will be supported for a while and better yet if you get a country variant of the 920 sure it will take a while but for sure you know it will get the updates. also since it has 32 GB of internal storage vs the 16 GB that the 925 it will last you more if you are worried about storage. that is my thought on it

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, i've been playing the Battlefield 4 beta on my Xbox 360, and school begins again tomorrow... :(

Oh well, i guess holidays have to end at some point.
also all good things come to an end...that's why we should enjoy those moments ! :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well i am going to take off and i just noticed i didn't talk to bp, dead pool, snowflake, and Laura.... yikes i need to do that tomorrow after i get back from a meeting :cool: ...so good night all have a good day tomorrow :asleep:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

well i am going to take off and i just noticed i didn't talk to bp, dead pool, snowflake, and Laura.... yikes i need to do that tomorrow after i get back from a meeting :cool: ...so good night all have a good day tomorrow :asleep:
You didn't talk to BIGPADDY?
Good for your sanity.

Bad for your cake-ity.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

well i think your best bet would be to get the 920 and the reason why I think that is because since it is the flagship of Nokia at the moment im pretty sure it will be supported for a while and better yet if you get a country variant of the 920 sure it will take a while but for sure you know it will get the updates. also since it has 32 GB of internal storage vs the 16 GB that the 925 it will last you more if you are worried about storage. that is my thought on it

Thanks for the thoughts. I think I may just settle and get the 920. I really, really, like the 1020. I plan to use either phone as my weekend/going out phone for the camera. Storage isn't so much of an issue for me, as I plan to leave more of my music on my 8X and simply use the Nokia for the camera. That's why I'm fine with a used 925 if I can get one for about $300 too.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My definition of holiday usually doesn't include vacations. :)

That can be confusing, since the definition is different in the US and in the UK. I'm not sure if Commonwealth nations use the UK definition or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire