WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Damn I'm tired. 2 1/2hr drive to the Jurassic Coast and then a 3 1/2hr drive back. Traffic sucks. Got some nice pics though. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No not Jurassic Park. :p Also that science simply doesn't match up to the movie but that's ok. :p

How disappointing :( ...but the pictures on Google look nice though.

What science? I don't know anything about science!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

How disappointing :( ...but the pictures on Google look nice though.

What science? I don't know anything about science!

LOL! You probably know better than me. Anyway the reality of actually using blood from a mosquito from the Jurassic era to create dinosaurs is impossible. Also the T-Rex can't run that fast and the raptors were barely bigger than a turkey. Also it's likely that all of them were covered with feathers or a form of feather.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

LOL! You probably know better than me. Anyway the reality of actually using blood from a mosquito from the Jurassic era to create dinosaurs is impossible. Also the T-Rex can't run that fast and the raptors were barely bigger than a turkey. Also it's likely that all of them were covered with feathers or a form of feather.

Well, I think I have read something about the speed of the T-Rex recently, that it was probably faster than determined in earlier models. Likely not as fast as in the movie though, but sill pretty fast. And there were raptors with a bigger size, they were just not Velociraptors. Also they added the feathers in the unfortunately pretty terrible third part ;-)

The entire cloning thing is pretty stupid in every way. But it's still a great movie, suspension of disbelief all the way for me.

Going to bed now, have good night everybody. Or day, or morning, or evening, or whatever you might have.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

So we all know the Apple stereotypical user is the hip crowd who thinks an iPhone is a cool product. Obviously not true in a lot of cases but is in others. So I was on Cnet (forgive me), I saw this on their site:
CNETAPPLE.jpg

Talk about speaking to the stereotype....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion