WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's too early in the morning for laboratory talk. :p Not that I don't find it interesting. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Actually it's more talking about brand names in the lab... which is rather disconcerting. :p

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Maybe... I don't really feel like it though.

I think first I'll set up my 50 PCR reactions I have planned for this morning. This will be a pipetting party.

If you manage to buy some pipettes, send some over to my school.
Apparently, the last time that our pipettes were officially replaced were 10 years ago. Well, that doesn't count various accidents by students, where they're forced to replace various lab equipment, but you get the point.

And they call us "Iskolar ng Bayan".

Well, I live in the Philippines, so that's the norm in a public school, even if you're in the best one.
*Sigh*

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If you manage to buy some pipettes, send some over to my school.
Apparently, the last time that our pipettes were officially replaced were 10 years ago. Well, that doesn't count various accidents by students, where they're forced to replace various lab equipment, but you get the point.

And they call us "Iskolar ng Bayan".

Well, I live in the Philippines, so that's the norm in a public school, even if you're in the best one.
*Sigh*

I'm waiting desperately for a new set of pipettes. I don't have a 20 ul and share this one at the moment, and a part from my 1000 ul one falls off all the time. It makes me crazy. But the person responsible for ordering waits for another lab, and that causes delay.

I don't think I can send you the ones I'm using now though, my boss most likely wouldn't like it...

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

When I worked in the lab, I ordered the lab supplies.

We went through a lot of pipette tips.

I ordered lab supplies too. But I became a magnet for salespersons because of that. They visited every so often to pitch for new deals and products, and as Murphys law rules in my life, they always visited on days when I had no time to eat lunch or even have coffee.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm waiting desperately for a new set of pipettes. I don't have a 20 ul and share this one at the moment, and a part from my 1000 ul one falls off all the time. It makes me crazy. But the person responsible for ordering waits for another lab, and that causes delay.

I don't think I can send you the ones I'm using now though, my boss most likely wouldn't like it...

Just read the colored parts as a sentence.
I am not responsible for any deaths due to the laughter.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Read the bold part.
I will send you some flowers, Chregu will personally hand deliver them at his own expenses. Those flowers will be handpicked from BIGPADDY's garden.

Now me, now me. First the red words, then the blue! ...yes, I know it is cheating.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Be careful of what you speak, you never know the kind of imagination the next person has.
Credits to montsa007
Debits to Chregu (For stealing my idea)
Lol

I can't help the way someone else thinks. If they want to read more into what I write then that's their problem not mine. :p

Besides, that's a bit boring. Got anything else?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

This thread just got a whole lot sillier.

If I have learned one thing from Myth Busters it's the sentence: "Everything worth doing is worth overdoing."

I am very hungry, looking forward to lunch. And to dinner of course, I'm invited to a friend this evening, that's always great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss