WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If I have learned one thing from Myth Busters it's the sentence: "Everything worth doing is worth overdoing."

I am very hungry, looking forward to lunch. And to dinner of course, I'm invited to a friend this evening, that's always great.

Ehm, LOL
This thread got a bit more lively I can say.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If I have learned one thing from Myth Busters it's the sentence: "Everything worth doing is worth overdoing."

I am very hungry, looking forward to lunch. And to dinner of course, I'm invited to a friend this evening, that's always great.

I wish I had friends that would invite me over to dinner. Preferably ones that can cook... :p

As for the Mythbuster quote, I guess.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I wish I had friends that would invite me over to dinner. Preferably ones that can cook... :p

As for the Mythbuster quote, I guess.

You can come to my place, I can't cook but I promise you'll have food that you'll never forget for the rest of your life :), I'll take you to a few very best hotels that serve delicious traditional vegetarian food at my own cost.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

It will be a hard challenge to find people who can cook... in Britain I mean ;-)

He said Preferably, which means it'll be better but not an absolute must.
I'm trying to tell him that I care for him, but its like explaining how water tastes.

Nah, just kidding.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

He said Preferably, which means it'll be better but not an absolute must.
I'm trying to tell him that I care for him, but its like explaining how water tastes.

Nah, just kidding.

Water tastes very differently depending on where it comes from and hence what minerals and other compounds are in it.

The tap water here in this building doesn't taste very well, but it's still more free than water I'd have to pay for ;-)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Water tastes very differently depending on where it comes from and hence what minerals and other compounds are in it.

The tap water here in this building doesn't taste very well, but it's still more free than water I'd have to pay for ;-)

Ok, so am trying to explain N_LaRUE the taste of paid water which is tasteless regardless of where you buy it from.
I am also trying to show him that BIGPADDY is liking the color x and martinmc78 is not very happy about it because it is silly.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ok, so am trying to explain N_LaRUE the taste of paid water which is tasteless regardless of where you buy it from.
I am also trying to show him that BIGPADDY is liking the color x and martinmc78 is not very happy about it because it is silly.

Let's just agree to disagree. I drink a lot of commercially available mineral water (just usually not at work), and the taste can differ to a high degree. For example Valser has a very distinct taste.

What's the color x? All I know is XXX. ...that's a movie with Vin Diesel. ;-)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah you might be a bit to young to remember monty python - Very british humour.

Just as an explanation the army guy would pop up in certain sketches that were getting a bit too silly, stop the sketch and move on to the next one which generally was sillier than the last one.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Let's just agree to disagree. I drink a lot of commercially available mineral water (just usually not at work), and the taste can differ to a high degree. For example Valser has a very distinct taste.

What's the color x? All I know is XXX. ...that's a movie with Vin Diesel. ;-)

I am sorry but I had no choice.
LOL.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah you might be a bit to young to remember monty python - Very british humour.

Just as an explanation the army guy would pop up in certain sketches that were getting a bit too silly, stop the sketch and move on to the next one which generally was sillier than the last one.

I have this urge to watch Monty Python now...

I think the 'young' comment would be about right too.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I watched,
Centurion - On saturday
Race 2 (An Indian Movie) and then Pacific Rim - On sunday
Copied Elysium on my deice will be watching it during the commute.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have this urge to watch Monty Python now...

I think the 'young' comment would be about right too.

I love The Holy Grail, I really don't like Life of Brian. But actually I would be too young too for this.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I love The Holy Grail, I really don't like Life of Brian. But actually I would be too young too for this.

I think they are both great for different reasons - think one of the greatest things about the life of brian was the controversy it caused at the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786