WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Half chocolate ice cream with chocolate brownie pieces and Half vanilla ice cream with blondie (white chocolate brownie) pieces with a core of soft dark caramel.

Now I want more ice cream :(

My 50 PCR reactions didn't work. What a stupid day.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ice cream is the greatest creation on this planet. I think it's the only argument that could convince me that the idea of Intelligent Design has some substance to it. ;-)

LOL! Yes, we're the creators. :p No praise to any supernatural entity required. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For intelligent design see Ben & Jerry's - managed to demolish a tub of there "core" range a little while ago - its called Blondie Brownie

Half chocolate ice cream with chocolate brownie pieces and Half vanilla ice cream with blondie (white chocolate brownie) pieces with a core of soft dark caramel.

Sounds good. I'll have to try it one day where I can have time to recover....

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

For intelligent design see Ben & Jerry's - managed to demolish a tub of there "core" range a little while ago - its called Blondie Brownie

I want that ice cream!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yes and no. A small amount of ice cream is ok. Too much, not so good.

I have never in my life felt bad after eating ice cream. And I have eaten incredible amounts. There was a time when I thought, if I just eat so much that I noxious I maybe don't eat that much anymore. I wasn't successful in getting noxious.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have never in my life felt bad after eating ice cream. And I have eaten incredible amounts. There was a time when I thought, if I just eat so much that I noxious I maybe don't eat that much anymore. I wasn't successful in getting noxious.

I went to a birthday party at a restaurant back in Canada, a long time ago. They had a desert called the 'Kitchen Sink'. It was a 12 scoops of ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate and whole bunch of other bits, hence the name. The birthday boy ordered it as his meal. Needless to say he didn't quite finish it himself. The thought of eating that much ice cream and everything else that was with it was a bit sickening.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I went to a birthday party at a restaurant back in Canada, a long time ago. They had a desert called the 'Kitchen Sink'. It was a 12 scoops of ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate and whole bunch of other bits, hence the name. The birthday boy ordered it as his meal. Needless to say he didn't quite finish it himself. The thought of eating that much ice cream and everything else that was with it was a bit sickening.

I think it would be different if I'd eat it with whipped cream. I usually don't do that. I also think I'd eat 12 scoops, but then only without cream and other stuff, and only if it were very good ice cream.

anon(5698912)

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

I'm taking a break from studying for my advanced hydrodynamics test tomorrow...this class from what I hear from everyone else who has taken it is the hardest masters course required in our ocean engineering curriculum. Not looking forward to tomorrow :(

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Seen that on Man vs Food

kitchen sink.jpg

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm taking a break from studying for my advanced hydrodynamics test tomorrow...this class from what I hear from everyone else who has taken it is the hardest masters course required in our ocean engineering curriculum. Not looking forward to tomorrow :(

Good luck with that

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think it would be different if I'd eat it with whipped cream. I usually don't do that. I also think I'd eat 12 scoops, but then only without cream and other stuff, and only if it were very good ice cream.

I can't remember what ice cream was used. I also don't think the restaurant exists any more. That's a lot of ice cream in general. Going by the descriptions of that other ice cream, 12 scoops of any of it would be sickening. Ice cream with cookie dough.... eeeesh.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I can't remember what ice cream was used. I also don't think the restaurant exists any more. That's a lot of ice cream in general. Going by the descriptions of that other ice cream, 12 scoops of any of it would be sickening. Ice cream with cookie dough.... eeeesh.

I don't eat a lot only to prove something, I think this "Man vs Food" thing is really stupid. I just enjoy to eat huge amounts of ice cream.

I didn't realize that I have a seminar now, I don't know if I can finish everything I wanted to, before I have to get to my friend at 7.30.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good luck with your exam!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo