WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

HEY snowflake its you ,..... and that makes sense a car 18 times smaller than the original one ..... but isn't that hot wheels :cool:

This isn't frozen water, this is the genome of E.coli spread out... at least that's what I read in the description ;-)

This night I slept terribly. This will make this day quite uncomfortable, I guess. Have a lot to do, a seminar at 9 and dance course in the evening.

Yesterday I read a message on my 8X and thought: "This is a great display." Still very happy with this phone, I really hope it will make it another year. And that Microsoft will push out a real update eventually.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

This isn't frozen water, this is the genome of E.coli spread out... at least that's what I read in the description ;-)

This night I slept terribly. This will make this day quite uncomfortable, I guess. Have a lot to do, a seminar at 9 and dance course in the evening.

Yesterday I read a message on my 8X and thought: "This is a great display." Still very happy with this phone, I really hope it will make it another year. And that Microsoft will push out a real update eventually.
I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

Yes, I knew what your avatar is. I just figured I'd let you tell everyone else.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

HEY snowflake its you ,..... and that makes sense a car 18 times smaller than the original one ..... but isn't that hot wheels :cool:

Hot wheels is like 1:64, very tiny (equal to the size of a standard lighter).
The one I purchased can be equated to the size of a umm A4 paper in length (a little bit smaller depending on car to car).
I will post pictures once its with me, I already have a Merc. SLS AMG in black ;)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Isn't it annoying when you sleep quite well but still feel like the walking dead when you wake up?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Hot wheels is like 1:64, very tiny (equal to the size of a standard lighter).
The one I purchased can be equated to the size of a umm A4 paper in length (a little bit smaller depending on car to car).
I will post pictures once its with me, I already have a Merc. SLS AMG in black ;)
That's actually pretty big! It would look nice on a coffee table.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

That's actually pretty big! It would look nice on a coffee table.

They actually look nice on a showcase :) (I am not sure how big a coffee table is, maybe it will look good)
Here a video will give you an estimate of the sizes.
If you want I can post the pics of the car and few bikes I have.
A side note - My photography skills are equal to a child aged 1 trying to draw a landscape or mona lisa, if it makes sense?

My 1:18 Diecast Model Car Collection - YouTube

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Isn't it annoying when you sleep quite well but still feel like the walking dead when you wake up?

I slept terribly. Living in a flat sucks. Our upstairs neighbour has a new girlfriend. She walks like she has lead feet, unfortunately this is at 1am and 3am in the morning. Then we had foxes fighting in our courtyard at around 2am. It's not going to be a very productive day.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

They actually look nice on a showcase :) (I am not sure how big a coffee table is, maybe it will look good)
Here a video will give you an estimate of the sizes.
If you want I can post the pics of the car and few bikes I have.
A side note - My photography skills are equal to a child aged 1 trying to draw a landscape or mona lisa, if it makes sense?

My 1:18 Diecast Model Car Collection - YouTube

My coffee table is ~1.1 m long.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I slept terribly. Living in a flat sucks. Our upstairs neighbour has a new girlfriend. She walks like she has lead feet, unfortunately this is at 1am and 3am in the morning. Then we had foxes fighting in our courtyard at around 2am. It's not going to be a very productive day.

Basil Brush!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss