WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I slept terribly. Living in a flat sucks. Our upstairs neighbour has a new girlfriend. She walks like she has lead feet, unfortunately this is at 1am and 3am in the morning. Then we had foxes fighting in our courtyard at around 2am. It's not going to be a very productive day.

Aren't foxes great? They can adapt so well to humans. Foxes and rats, they are clever!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I slept terribly. Living in a flat sucks. Our upstairs neighbour has a new girlfriend. She walks like she has lead feet, unfortunately this is at 1am and 3am in the morning. Then we had foxes fighting in our courtyard at around 2am. It's not going to be a very productive day.

Ugh! I had a neighbour who was noisy like that. He would slam his door, no matter what time he came home. He got evicted for not paying rent, and the new neighbour is quiet.

I hate to think what fighting foxes sound like. It's bad enough when cats fight.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I personally like physics, my job involves the use of physics. Though not sure what Physics 1 is...

In school and during the first two semesters I never particularly liked physics, but I always thought it's easy (having A grades without preparation). Then Physical Chemistry and Biophysical Chemistry started, and the easy was gone.

I don't know much about physics, and I don't really want to know more. It's incredibly hard.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ugh! I had a neighbour who was noisy like that. He would slam his door, no matter what time he came home. He got evicted for not paying rent, and the new neighbour is quiet.

I hate to think what fighting foxes sound like. It's bad enough when cats fight.

We had very noisy neighbours when we first moved in. They moved out and things were ok for a bit, I think the flat has been rent out a couple of times to different people but I'm not sure. Anyway, things have gotten noisy again. We wrote them a letter to tell them we can hear them banging around the place. He's gotten better but his girlfriend wakes up in the night to use the loo and stomps back and forth to it. I need to get a deposit together and go buy a house somewhere.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My mother saw foxes in her old neighbourhood. She lived in the city, not in a rural area.

Foxes are all over the place in the UK. When they fight they make a hell of a racket. It sounds nothing like a dog or a cat. Kind of like a goose dying would come close.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In school and during the first two semesters I never particularly liked physics, but I always thought it's easy (having A grades without preparation). Then Physical Chemistry and Biophysical Chemistry started, and the easy was gone.

I don't know much about physics, and I don't really want to know more. It's incredibly hard.

High level phyiscs is of course hard. I don't deal with that level thankfully. The general premises to physics are pretty simple though. It's mostly math based and if you don't like math or find it hard you won't like physics.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

My coffee table is ~1.1 m long.

I think it'd look good, these cars are anywhere between $5 to I don't know how high they go.
You can pick a Bentley (white) for the table as white is always classy :).
Do you want me to post the pictures of my stuff?

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

Its very possible that I just got a job. Yay! Video production assistant, that has oh-so-much to learn about 'butterfly lighting,' and 10 different f-stops, and Adobe Premiere Pro. (I 'know' my AVID.) o_O

I've never been this close to exactly what I've wanted as a job. We'll see in the next few weeks.

I'm pretty sure I'll be buying my own PC because of this, to edit out stuff from home. And throw Origin on it. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm pretty sure I'll be buying my own PC because of this, to edit out stuff from home. And throw Origin on it. :)

Origin? Isn't this EA's invasive copyright trojaner that wants to be as good as Steam however is terrible in every way?

Why do you want this on your computer, so EA can help you to work on your video projects? Personally I think they only steal your data, they don't do anything helpful.

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

Origin? Isn't this EA's invasive copyright trojaner that wants to be as good as Steam however is terrible in every way?

Why do you want this on your computer, so EA can help you to work on your video projects? Personally I think they only steal your data, they don't do anything helpful.

But, how else am I supposed to play The Sims 4?.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Today is like Christmas and birthday together, I got my new pipettes! Shiny new pipettes. Gotta unwrap them after lunch. Lunch is still more important.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Is it a good sign when you have a triple shot cappuccino and you still feel like you could fall asleep any second?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb