WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Today is like Christmas and birthday together, I got my new pipettes! Shiny new pipettes. Gotta unwrap them after lunch. Lunch is still more important.
Unwrapping new lab equipment is really fun :) I miss that feeling since I quit my lab

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Is it a good sign when you have a triple shot cappuccino and you still feel like you could fall asleep any second?

Yes that is a bad sign - stimulants only work to a certain point - when your body needs sleep theres not much stopping it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ive been like that a lot recently as well - its like having dyslexic fingers.

Currently trying to justify to myself spending ?90 on a mouse.

I just bought a new mouse for work, what did you get? I can remember what I paid. :p It wasn't that much.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I just bought a new mouse for work, what did you get? I can remember what I paid. :p It wasn't that much.

Havent got it yet - internal struggle as its ?90

Want to get a Cyborg RAT 9 mouse. Its primarily a gaming mouse but its sorely need for the other features it has

I had a RAT 7 that broke a few months ago and using a standard "ergonomic" mouse since is killing my hand.

The RAT range all have adjustable sections to suit the size of your hand and the type of grip you use as well as having adjustable weight. The fact that its got customisable button layouts is a bonus as it works with any of the software I use. The RAT 7 is wired and ?20 cheaper which is fine but the RAT 9 is wireless meaning I could take it between work and home without having to worry about a cable.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Thing of it is - is ?90 a worthwhile price for holding off arthritis in my hand for a few more years.

The immediate answer is yes of course. Then I look at my bank balance and other outgoings and I answer hell no.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thing of it is - is ?90 a worthwhile price for holding off arthritis in my hand for a few more years.

The immediate answer is yes of course. Then I look at my bank balance and other outgoings and I answer hell no.

The old conundrum of pain vs pleasure. :p

If you can hold off until you have the money then go for it. It's best to get what suits you. I didn't get one of those cause I don't play game so I got the next best thing.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

So been watching this forum from the background for a fair few weeks now (like a stalker in the shadows). I eventually got an account here main reason i didn't get one sooner the web browser at work wouldn't let me sign up. I only check while at work :) Martin in regards to your conundrum i would say hold off until you have the moneys

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

The old conundrum of pain vs pleasure. :p

If you can hold off until you have the money then go for it. It's best to get what suits you. I didn't get one of those cause I don't play game so I got the next best thing.

Thing is it wouldn't be pleasure - I would be using it 10-12 hours a day for work. I only tend to game on PC for a couple of hours at a weekend. Might see if I can write it off as an expense through the company though and claim some back.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

So been watching this forum from the background for a fair few weeks now (like a stalker in the shadows). I eventually got an account here main reason i didn't get one sooner the web browser at work wouldn't let me sign up. I only check while at work :) Martin in regards to your conundrum i would say hold off until you have the moneys

Well welcome to the forum and the madness of this thread. Thing is with the mouse I currently have the money available which is why im in such a quandary over buying it. I just know later in the month that ?90 could come in handy.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Is it a good sign when you have a triple shot cappuccino and you still feel like you could fall asleep any second?

It's exactly how I feel, except that I don't drink coffee anymore.

Running my gel now, after the disappointing nothingness I got yesterday, I hope for the better but fear for the worst. Not even my new pipettes could cheer me up then, I'd go home early I guess.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

You should defo try this if its going to be used for work. Always worth trying, if you don't ask you don't get.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thing is it wouldn't be pleasure - I would be using it 10-12 hours a day for work. I only tend to game on PC for a couple of hours at a weekend. Might see if I can write it off as an expense through the company though and claim some back.

You should be able to purchase it through your company account for business. You have a company right? That's what I would do. If you have an accountant ask them. Tell them it has to do with ergonomics. :p

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

You should defo try this if its going to be used for work. Always worth trying, if you don't ask you don't get.

Hmm ok so still trying to figure out all the icons on the mobile site. May try the desktop version on my phone again. Martin tried to quote your reply to LaRue (yes i know i misses the beginning but im lazy :))

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to the most bizzare thread on WPC.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmm ok so still trying to figure out all the icons on the mobile site. May try the desktop version on my phone again. Martin tried to quote your reply to LaRue (yes i know i misses the beginning but im lazy :))

What icons are you referring to? You should get the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss