WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm slowly discovering that offices are worse than soap operas... You seriously couldn't write this stuff.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

What icons are you referring to? You should get the app.

At the end of each post there are 5 buttons. There is a heart, thumbs up, speech bubble with quotation marks in, quotation marks by themselves, and a simple return arrow.
I would get the app but im a Scotsman and extremely cheap :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

At the end of each post there are 5 buttons. There is a heart, thumbs up, speech bubble with quotation marks in, quotation marks by themselves, and a simple return arrow.
I would get the app but im a Scotsman and extremely cheap :)

The app is free but has ads. So you're cheapness is safe. :p

As for the icons, Heart = Like, Thumbs up = Thanks, Speach bubble with quotes = Reply with quote, the other quote one is multiple quotes and the return arrow is reply.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm slowly discovering that offices are worse than soap operas... You seriously couldn't write this stuff.

LOL! It's probably worse than you think. Tip, best to stay out of it if possible. Also stay away from office romances. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, the PCR worked, only the underlying experiment doesn't look too great so far. Have to check it in more detail.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

[INFO][/INFO]
Yeah - although 35 isn't exactly old - just using a mouse for well over half my life has taken its toll on my fair hands.

I had to think for a moment how long I've been using a mouse. Must be at least more than half my life. I'm only 7 years older than you. However 40s bring along some fun stuff I tell you. :p

My fingers start to cramp while typing. That's due to the 25+ years I've been doing it. I learned to touch type around 11/12 yo.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I had to think for a moment how long I've been using a mouse. Must be at least more than half my life. I'm only 7 years older than you. However 40s bring along some fun stuff I tell you. :p

My fingers start to cramp while typing. That's due to the 25+ years I've been doing it. I learned to touch type around 11/12 yo.

If I think back I started using CAD at around 15 so that's 20 years of between 8 and 12 hour days 5-7 days a week add in all the hours of PC gaming I did in between and I was using a computer from about 8 years old - console before that and console on a regular basis even now. Add it all up that's a hell of a long time with my hand in one position.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If I think back I started using CAD at around 15 so that's 20 years of between 8 and 12 hour days 5-7 days a week add in all the hours of PC gaming I did in between and I was using a computer from about 8 years old - console before that and console on a regular basis even now. Add it all up that's a hell of a long time with my hand in one position.

Yeah that would do it. I think your mouse usage out does mine as I wasn't a gamer. I also wasn't working 8 - 12 hours a day with a mouse from 15. I was for using tools for long periods of time, some of which have caused some of my discomfort in my hands I'm sure. RSI being what it is.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah that would do it. I think your mouse usage out does mine as I wasn't a gamer. I also wasn't working 8 - 12 hours a day with a mouse from 15. I was for using tools for long periods of time, some of which have caused some of my discomfort in my hands I'm sure. RSI being what it is.

Yeah the only benefit is by the time im 40 I will be able to take up eagle claw kung fu and pick it up with ease

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I need to complain to Nokia Music. They need better music selection and some filters. There's just some types of music I don't want to listen to. Sigh I guess I should look into xBox music more. Nokia just isn't doing it.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I need to complain to Nokia Music. They need better music selection and some filters. There's just some types of music I don't want to listen to. Sigh I guess I should look into xBox music more. Nokia just isn't doing it.

Do they not have the genre you like? Or are the songs in that genre rotten and repetitive?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb