WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I need to complain to Nokia Music. They need better music selection and some filters. There's just some types of music I don't want to listen to. Sigh I guess I should look into xBox music more. Nokia just isn't doing it.

I would recommend Spotify, if the app wasn't that terrible on Windows Phone.

Well, I'm frustrated, I'm tired, I'll set some stuff up and then go home and clean the bathroom.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

You should look at this, its cheaper and servers well :)
ZALMAN FG-1000 FPS Gun mouse - YouTube

To look at yeah its good - but I couldn't use it for 12 hour shifts at work and it doesn't solve the problem I have with it not being customisable to the shape of my hand. The RAT is the only series of mice that allows you to adjust every aspect of the mouse so your hand is in its most comfortable and functional position. I used a RAT 7 for 2 years and within 2 weeks of me using it I stopped getting cramp in my hand and fingers permanently. The scroll wheel broke about 3 months ago and since ive been using a standard ergonomic mouse the cramps have started coming back with a vengeance.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Do they not have the genre you like? Or are the songs in that genre rotten and repetitive?

Genre is OK. In reference to the second part, both. I'm currently listening to 'Alternative Metal' and they got 3 Doors Down - Here without you. I'm sorry that does not compute. Worse is that if I go to Alternative Rock, the song will be there too. Which has happened already with other songs. On top of that there are just some types of groups that don't interest me. I had two Christian Metal groups (WTF?) in a row and then a third one two songs later. Then Creed! FFS!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I need to complain to Nokia Music. They need better music selection and some filters. There's just some types of music I don't want to listen to. Sigh I guess I should look into xBox music more. Nokia just isn't doing it.

I can recommend xbox music the ability to download any and as many albums as you like is great. The ?6.99 a month is worth it.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Genre is OK. In reference to the second part, both. I'm currently listening to 'Alternative Metal' and they got 3 Doors Down - Here without you. I'm sorry that does not compute. Worse is that if I go to Alternative Rock, the song will be there too. Which has happened already with other songs. On top of that there are just some types of groups that don't interest me. I had two Christian Metal groups (WTF?) in a row and then a third one two songs later. Then Creed! FFS!

I could see where that would suck. I guess I'm lucky that the Blues genre doesn't really matter much if they overlap. And so far for me it's been just Blues. But I have noticed some things in Classic Rock that definitely aren't.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I can recommend xbox music the ability to download any and as many albums as you like is great. The ?6.99 a month is worth it.

How current is the selection? There are some new albums I wouldn't mind listening to for that much a month.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Immense.

I can download virtually everything from James Brown live at the Apollo 1967 to the new Chase & Status album released yesterday

I'll have to look into it more. My wife uses Spotify at the moment, the free version and likes it so may be hard to get her to let go. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I could see where that would suck. I guess I'm lucky that the Blues genre doesn't really matter much if they overlap. And so far for me it's been just Blues. But I have noticed some things in Classic Rock that definitely aren't.

I don't know the Blues section but yeah I can see the Rock/Classic Rock overlapping.

I haven't been overly impressed with the selection of music. Some is good and some is new to me so that's good. However even the new stuff gets old after hearing it 3-4 times.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I've heard the W8 app is pretty rough or has it been fixed?

W8 app is still rough but the 8.1 app makes it so much more functional and its only 9 days till that's officially available - the other bonus is your collection gets saved to the cloud so you can log in to music.xbox.com and have your whole catalogue there to listen to online from any pc

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

W8 app is still rough but the 8.1 app makes it so much more functional and its only 9 days till that's officially available - the other bonus is your collection gets saved to the cloud so you can log in to music.xbox.com and have your whole catalogue there to listen to online from any pc

I'll see what W8.1 brings and go from there. Sounds good on the whole.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

The app is free but has ads. So you're cheapness is safe. :p

As for the icons, Heart = Like, Thumbs up = Thanks, Speach bubble with quotes = Reply with quote, the other quote one is multiple quotes and the return arrow is reply.

Really? It says 79p on my store?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Lets forget about Windows RT already: Intel Bay Trail benchmarks show big boost for Windows 8.1 and Android tablets ;-)

The bathroom is clean now. I'm still terribly tired. Will be interesting in the dance course, when the tiredness increases my lack of talent further.

What else, sometimes my earphones don't play stereo anymore, maybe this will motivate me to buy the Bluetooth ones.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

What else, sometimes my earphones don't play stereo anymore, maybe this will motivate me to buy the Bluetooth ones.

Ive started buying headphones that have detachable leads. As its the most common thing to break it makes more sense to pay a small price for another phono lead than a whole new set of headphones. The only thing is that you normally only find that option on over the ear cans.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077