WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well It turns out that I get out of class early....YAY!!!! now to go home .....:cool:

I learned the basic step of Foxtrot today.

Good thing I go there with a friend. Personally I would have never signed up on my own, but there are people who did it. And one woman didn't come today, so the poor guy had to stand on the side. They changed partners from time to time, but of course people that came together didn't just do this. So they had always to wait until there was a general partner change.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Is it scary that only a few days after I go back into school, it feels like lve been there for weeks.

And since I updated GDR2 i keep hitting the lower comma key instead of the space bar.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

WPC, take control? take control of your city. Behold, the instrument of your liberation! Identify yourself to the world!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Okok as you guys know I always post stuff if I see some more windows phones and surfaces and today again on the bus I saw a guy that seemed to be in his early 20's had the 521 ��

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You didn't say a thing wrong. :)

I had a pretty good day today, now putting more music onto my Lumia 520. I've already got maybe 200+ songs on there.
I could never put song songs on my 810 beaucse I have an MP3 player for that and now I am going to take off :asleep:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If you'd like to see something fancy/novel/unique watch 'In Time' or 'Elysium' or both.

In Time was such a st.... it was a movie that... well, I will hold back with my opinion and just leave this here:

In Time - Rotten Tomatoes

I don't think District 9 is as good as the hype would tell you, not at all, I'm still looking forward to see Elysium.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Waking up before the sunrises should be illegal ugh its going to be a long day!

Went for a run today, during the first half hour it was still dark and foggy. Very cool atmosphere. I always run through a short tunnel, and you couldn't see anything in there. For a second I crept myself out by thinking about the problem I'd have stumbling over a corpse without a light to see what it was.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb