WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In Time was such a st.... it was a movie that... well, I will hold back with my opinion and just leave this here:

In Time - Rotten Tomatoes

I don't think District 9 is as good as the hype would tell you, not at all, I'm still looking forward to see Elysium.

Hmm, have you watched any of these,
The Darkest Hour
Inception
Centurion
Saints & Soldiers
Into the white
Pearl Harbor
U 571
Valkyre

I've seen some more, but I find these quite cool :).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. I actually feel semi normal this morning. I actually slept for about 8 hours. Still feeling a touch rough as expected but I don't feel like a zombie. Still having issues typing... though that just might be my age. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

. For a second I crept myself out by thinking about the problem I'd have stumbling over a corpse without a light to see what it was.

So you have a problem with corpses being left in tunnels? Where do you live again?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So you have a problem with corpses being left in tunnels? Where do you live again?

I've slept for 8 hours and went for an one hour run this morning. That means I feel very well today and suddenly science is fun again!

I don't think there are too many corpses in tunnels around here. Maybe I have just watched too many TV shows, yesterday the Halloween special of Simpsons. Could that be the reason?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've slept for 8 hours and went for an one hour run this morning. That means I feel very well today and suddenly science is fun again!

I don't think there are too many corpses in tunnels around here. Maybe I have just watched too many TV shows, yesterday the Halloween special of Simpsons. Could that be the reason?

Maybe it's time to give those crime shows a rest? :p

As for the Simpsons Halloween special, those are always a hoot. Halloween wasn't that big in Australia but it was gaining traction over the years I was there. I guess people have this overwhelming desire to spend ridiculous amounts of money on a one time use costume and see their kids dressed up as the latest TV show/cartoon character. That a buying the 'treats'. Like there isn't enough commercial holidays already. LOL!

Let's not forget what Halloween is all about of course... though I bet most people are clueless to it's origins. Sigh. OK </grumpiness rant over>

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Let's not forget what Halloween is all about of course... though I bet most people are clueless to it's origins. Sigh. OK </grumpiness rant over>

I think it was something about stealing the Indians all their food or something. I have no idea, it's not part of my culture. However also in Switzerland it is increasingly popular in recent years, I don't like this at all, for the reasons you've already mentioned.

And regarding the crime shows, I think it's natural to find a tunnel in entire darkness slightly creepy. Someone else's mind would have made something different out of this primal "fear". At least a corpse is usually pretty harmless, as long as there is no Bacillus anthracis in it...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning all - just noticed those pictures I posted last night look rubbish compared to the hi-res ones. Also found out that having a camera with a lot of settings to fiddle with at a gig isn't very practical - ended up just taking a few auto shots. Video and sound reproduction on the 1020 is great though even from the top tier at the back of the arena.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Maybe it's time to give those crime shows a rest? :p

As for the Simpsons Halloween special, those are always a hoot. Halloween wasn't that big in Australia but it was gaining traction over the years I was there. I guess people have this overwhelming desire to spend ridiculous amounts of money on a one time use costume and see their kids dressed up as the latest TV show/cartoon character. That a buying the 'treats'. Like there isn't enough commercial holidays already. LOL!

Speaking of the Simpsons Halloween special the opening sequence the new one is out on youtube now!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think it was something about stealing the Indians all their food or something. I have no idea, it's not part of my culture. However also in Switzerland it is increasingly popular in recent years, I don't like this at all, for the reasons you've already mentioned.

And regarding the crime shows, I think it's natural to find a tunnel in entire darkness slightly creepy. Someone else's mind would have made something different out of this primal "fear". At least a corpse is usually pretty harmless, as long as there is no Bacillus anthracis in it...

Yikes!

Well, what the hell is with that Samsung Galaxy Round? Of course it's only in Korea. I wonder if we could create a thread full of the weird ventures of Samsung.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning all - just noticed those pictures I posted last night look rubbish compared to the hi-res ones. Also found out that having a camera with a lot of settings to fiddle with at a gig isn't very practical - ended up just taking a few auto shots. Video and sound reproduction on the 1020 is great though even from the top tier at the back of the arena.

Pictures weren't that bad. It's hard to get good night shots in general so even for low res that was good. I haven't tried the new Pro Cam on night shots yet so I'm curious to see if I'll get better shots than before.

I'm still fiddling around with all the options. Way too many. Still fun to play with though. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

East or West? :p

I was referring to South Korea.

You'll notice that Montsa007 bolded some of your sentence in red and that's all they saw, in their 'humourous' mind. Aparently they don't know where Samsung is located....

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Pictures weren't that bad. It's hard to get good night shots in general so even for low res that was good. I haven't tried the new Pro Cam on night shots yet so I'm curious to see if I'll get better shots than before.

I'm still fiddling around with all the options. Way too many. Still fun to play with though. :p

Well heres a link to a high res

https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

They weren't bad considering they were handheld shots - wasn't using the camera grip or the tripod. Might have to experiment a bit more using both so the camera is really steady.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah our animal insticts still get the best of us. It's only natural. That's why all those reality TV ghost shows are so popular. People going around in the dark trying to listen to bumps and noises.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb