WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why cant MS stuff just work properly?

Ive got outlook.com open signed into my work email account that has my personal email forwarded to it - im also listening to xbox.music in the browser which is signed into my personal account - every time I refresh outlook.com or after an email comes in im having to sign out and back in again because outlook.com is signing itself into my personal account because ive got xbox.music running.

Why cant it pick up the account separation? Bloody stupid.

Sounds typically MS... it is also one of the major complaints against MS. This is why people run to Apple, cause it apparently, 'Just works'. Or so I've been told.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Why cant it pick up the account separation? Bloody stupid.

If you'd use IE for XBox music and Firefox for the mail account or the other way around, you wouldn't have the problem?

At least some recognition concerning the idea would be great. ;-)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

If you'd use IE for XBox music and Firefox for the mail account or the other way around, you wouldn't have the problem?

At least some recognition concerning the idea would be great. ;-)

Think ive sorted it out actually - I just dragged xbox.music into a new browser session and its stopped the account switching.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was going to ask if you had them in two different secessions. I figured you'd sort something out.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

In my second colony PCR I found a clone which could be something. I'll let it sequence tomorrow.

Was just trying to figure out if that response had anything to do with what is was quoting.

Made my head hurt trying to figure it out. Gave up. Moved on.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Was just trying to figure out if that response had anything to do with what is was quoting.

Made my head hurt trying to figure it out. Gave up. Moved on.

Well, I did it in two different secession, and I figured something out too. I mean I can respond to people talking to other people!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Well, I did it in two different secession, and I figured something out too. I mean I can respond to people talking to other people!

I figured something else out too - both you and LaRUE meant to type succession.

Unless you both somehow meant to withdraw from a union? :winktongue:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

What's with the Light | Dark settings for apps lately? Tapatalk got an update with this same settings as the Twitter update.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What's with the Light | Dark settings for apps lately? Tapatalk got an update with this same settings as the Twitter update.

For those who have Amoled display. Black is easier on the battery.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I figured something else out too - both you and LaRUE meant to type succession.

Unless you both somehow meant to withdraw from a union? :winktongue:

Actually meant to type sessions.

I was going to type something naughty with regards to withdraw, union and succession. But I decided not to go there.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was going to type something naughty with regards to withdraw, union and succession. But I decided not to go there.

I thought you wanted to write session, then I looked secession up just for the kick, and it wasn't all that bad. It was pretty much what I did actually.

Funny thing, in German we use the word Sezession too.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Actually prefer the black - differentiates us from the apps on other platforms I think.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Aww man I had that all set up for some naughty comments - now it wont ever happen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa