WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I live very dangerously since I go to work by bike. Today I got almost hit by a car, as my brakes didn't response well due to the rain.

It's still the fastest way to get around town.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I live very dangerously since I go to work by bike. Today I got almost hit by a car, as my brakes didn't response well due to the rain.

It's still the fastest way to get around town.
Be careful!

Is there any bus or train transport available?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

you making sure he wont Mess with Buses?? ;P

Not trying to be funny but isn't it time Chregu checks and repairs his bike's breaks?
I'd actually like to inform that I almost ran over a guy today in my car, he was on a bike and I don't even have a license to drive, I wonder if there's any connection between the two incidents?
Bus rides can be costly/unreliable at times, depending on where you live :s.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

And that Gold HTC One, the one thing that's cool about it is it's Gold, which is actual Gold.

No way would i buy a Gold phone, but it looks better than some other gold phones in the competition.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Not trying to be funny but isn't it time Chregu checks and repairs his bike's breaks?
I'd actually like to inform that I almost ran over a guy today in my car, he was on a bike and I don't even have a license to drive, I wonder if there's any connection between the two incidents?
Bus rides can be costly/unreliable at times, depending on where you live :s.
If I need to go downtown, I take the bus. The bus stop is at the corner of my street. It costs $5 for an all-day bus pass, but it costs almost $20 to park in a lot downtown (especially if there are sports events at the stadiums or arena).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The buses we have here have bike racks. People are able to bike to the bus stop, ride the bus and then bike from the bus stop to their destination.

They need something like that here in London. On all public transport. Bike riders drive me nuts. Whether I'm driving or walking. :(

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

If I need to go downtown, I take the bus. The bus stop is at the corner of my street. It costs $5 for an all-day bus pass, but it costs almost $20 to park in a lot downtown (especially if there are sports events at the stadiums or arena).

I've heard that in Melbourne it costs $80 to park for an hour in some areas!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Seriously, it's now gone too far. :p
I'll be gentle :D

Its almost 0.50$ here for an all day bus pass, but let me warn you, buses are TOTALLY unreliable, they arrive and depart depending on traffic conditions, which simply is not predictable. If you have a LOT of time to waste, you may take a bus. Add to the injury, roads are stupid, you could enjoy a theme park ride within a bus at times :D.

All this for just 0.50$, yay! Free broken bones bundled with the package.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I find it so depressing watch the nice summer weather die away and give way to shrill winter. The mornings are getting noticeably cooler now.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'll be gentle :D

Its almost 0.50$ here for an all day bus pass, but let me warn you, buses are TOTALLY unreliable, they arrive and depart depending on traffic conditions, which simply is not predictable. If you have a LOT of time to waste, you may take a bus. Add to the injury, roads are stupid, you could enjoy a theme park ride within a bus at times :D.

All this for just 0.50$, yay! Free broken bones bundled with the package.
Yikes! I think I'd avoid bus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo