WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The buses and trams here in town are very reliable and run every 7 minutes during the day. But within the time I walk to the bus stop, wait until the bus arrives, and then walk from the other bus stop to the building, I would have driven there twice by bike. It only takes me around 7 minutes to get there.

Also in the evenings, you can't beat the bike to get to places, as then the rhythm of public transport is reduced to 15 minutes and the connections usually not that great.

Also I don't have a season ticket anymore, so I'd have to buy a ticket for every trip. And public transport is pretty expensive here.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

The buses and trams here in town are very reliable and run every 7 minutes during the day. But within the time I walk to the bus stop, wait until the bus arrives, and then walk from the other bus stop to the building, I would have driven there twice by bike. It only takes me around 7 minutes to get there.

Also in the evenings, you can't beat the bike to get to places, as then the rhythm of public transport is reduced to 15 minutes and the connections usually not that great.

Also I don't have a season ticket anymore, so I'd have to buy a ticket for every trip. And public transport is pretty expensive here.

DIdn't I tell everyone, public transport rates vary from country to country, since your country's PT is reliable it is expensive, mines is cheap bum and is unreliable :D
Have you seen Segway?

Also how do you pronounce your username?
Like Shrek - Shre-gu?
OR
China - Ch-regu?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

DIdn't I tell everyone, public transport rates vary from country to country, since your country's PT is reliable it is expensive, mines is cheap bum and is unreliable :D
Have you seen Segway?

Also how do you pronounce your username?
Like Shrek - Shre-gu?
OR
China - Ch-regu?

Segways aren't really popular in Switzerland. Personally I think they look a little... special.

It's more like the k in king, but with less force and more scratching in your voice. It's hard to describe and really Swiss ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yes, yes, yes, at least I have two of my 6 clones now. Sequencing confirmed the correct insert! Now I have to check another one which doesn't look too bad, and make the others work, and then I can really start working.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

Yes, yes, yes, at least I have two of my 6 clones now. Sequencing confirmed the correct insert! Now I have to check another one which doesn't look too bad, and make the others work, and then I can really start working.

Cool!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like fun. I think...

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Segways aren't really popular in Switzerland. Personally I think they look a little... special.

It's more like the k in king, but with less force and more scratching in your voice. It's hard to describe and really Swiss ;-)

I could use that force somewhere else where I really need it :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Apple shows the 7C? Was the 5C such a success?

...sorry, I really read Apple shows 7C :(

:p Well I won't be surprised that the iSheep will buy the 5C cause it has new flashy colours. However I couldn't be bothered looking up the degrees symbol or typing the words.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss