WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

:p Well I won't be surprised that the iSheep will buy the 5C cause it has new flashy colours. However I couldn't be bothered looking up the degrees symbol or typing the words.

This one is on the Swiss keyboard to the top left. Just underneath the Esc key. It's great ?????? ;-)

Your easy way out would have been giving the temperature in Kelvin. Just add 273.15 K to the ?C and you're good to go!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

OK I found a new function of my phone I didn't know about. I have a bluetooth headset on that has phone controls and a mic. I received a text from my wife and the phone asked if I wanted to read it or ignore it, expecting a voice reply. Unfortunately it either didn't understand me, my mic doesn't work that well or I didn't speak loud enough (I'm in an office around a lot of people) and kept asking the stupid question.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This one is on the Swiss keyboard to the top left. Just underneath the Esc key. It's great ?????? ;-)

Your easy way out would have been giving the temperature in Kelvin. Just add 273.15 K to the ?C and you're good to go!

Let me just get that temperature converter out.... :p As for keyboards, the UK is different than the Australian which is the same as the US/Canada. The Finnish one is quite different.

I'll have to sort out what keystrokes create the degrees symbol in the future... don't want to confuse people. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

OK I found out how to do the degree symbol... ? Hopefully that makes those who don't understand 7C I'll now be able to add that precious ? to it. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have to admit that I have listened to some strange music in my time. However I'm always surprised to find even weirder stuff. Which of course makes me wonder why do these groups even bother and who listens to it?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think the worst part of this is that I can guarantee that I'll be hearing this song again if I keep listening to this particular Nokia Radio mix.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just bought train tickets from Oslo to Bergen. It takes 7 hours to get there. Have to ask Google Maps (as Bing Maps doesn't exist in Switzerland ;-) ) how far this is. Well, almost 500 km.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I think the worst part of this is that I can guarantee that I'll be hearing this song again if I keep listening to this particular Nokia Radio mix.

That's the only problem with those mix radio things, especially when you only get a certain number of skips to use.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They played a Robbie Williams song at the dance course. Only like 30 seconds of it, but now it's stuck in my head and I can't bring it out. Why Robbie Williams, why?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They played a Robbie Williams song at the dance course. Only like 30 seconds of it, but now it's stuck in my head and I can't bring it out. Why Robbie Williams, why?!

You might not like Robbie Williams but I can think of far far worse songs.... trust me.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Let me just get that temperature converter out.... :p As for keyboards, the UK is different than the Australian which is the same as the US/Canada. The Finnish one is quite different.

I'll have to sort out what keystrokes create the degrees symbol in the future... don't want to confuse people. :p

I'm using C, not F, since people not in US would understand it better.

Even in US, we use SI units in science fields.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm using C, not F, since people not in US would understand it better.

Even in US, we use SI units in science fields.

Isn't that a rather recent (last 10 years)? I personaly think in time the US will be more metric. Now if we can just get the UK out of the dark ages all will be well. :p They still use Stone for weight (14 lbs). Took me a while to sort that out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12