WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't want to carry around extra stuff. Part of the problem I find with the Lumias is that everything is connected to Location and it doesn't turn on automatically when you need it. It needs to be on all the time for everything. Such a waste of battery power.

I just went through all my apps and shut off Location on them. I'm going to see if that helps at all.

It reminds me of a worker in my office.
Him - I want the ticket in the train from point A to point B on 9th of November
Me - Its available in Train No. 12
H - What time does it leave?
M - 9 AM
H - No that'll be too early, anything after 5PM?
M - Yeah 2 trains, 5.30 PM and 6 PM
H - No I'll reach at point B too late
M - Pokerface
H - You are not trying to help me

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It reminds me of a worker in my office.
Him - I want the ticket in the train from point A to point B on 9th of November
Me - Its available in Train No. 12
H - What time does it leave?
M - 9 AM
H - No that'll be too early, anything after 5PM?
M - Yeah 2 trains, 5.30 PM and 6 PM
H - No I'll reach at point B too late
M - Pokerface
H - You are not trying to help me

Um not quite the same. I think a mobile should be able to last at least 8hrs under pretty light use. I haven't been getting that. I've had drops of 1% per minute. That's not normal. I've made some changes to my setting and I'm going to investigate more.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Um not quite the same. I think a mobile should be able to last at least 8hrs under pretty light use. I haven't been getting that. I've had drops of 1% per minute. That's not normal. I've made some changes to my setting and I'm going to investigate more.

Your phone has loose motions, get it replaced while you can.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

The place is super cool. a must visit place in INDIA. make sure to be Properly planned and read about places and Distances. climate is unpredictable. even I have missed the beauty due to Rainy conditions during our trips [on Bike]...

If you want chilled climate visit after November up until February, anything else you may **** in your pants.

If you really wish to experience heaven visit "Mount Abu" - Mount Abu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are a lot of monkeys there, be careful.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

OK so does anyone else feel like you are playing deal or no deal when you go into a toilet and find the lid closed?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

As much as I appreciate the travel info I'm not sure what the point is....

The point is to reach 20k by any means necessary, whoever does that gets a prize. Now for the prize, It'll contain all useless items we have (all of us) wrapped in fresh shiny plastic, winner keeps it, and if he opens it he'll regret the rest of his/her life winning the 20,000th post spot.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If you don't know, unlocking does not void warranty, unless you flash it with ROMs and stuff.

It's a long story and it doesn't matter. I'll wait to see if the future updates fix the issues. Either that or I'll replace the battery. I've heard that the OS is the main cause of the battery drain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss