WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yes I know that. My wife and I plan to visit India sometime in the future. However there's lots of super cool places to visit. I've been to a few.

actually we all try to see FAR places when we have lots just around us..

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes I know that. My wife and I plan to visit India sometime in the future. However there's lots of super cool places to visit. I've been to a few.

Let me know when you are here, we may meet up (For real). I just hope you don't tag Chregu along, it'll be cool though.
I still still still have a hunch that you both are connected.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Don't take this the wrong way, I could really care less what imaginary friend you wish to pray to. I'm was just being curious.

437714466_640.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Let me know when you are here, we may meet up (For real). I just hope you don't tag Chregu along, it'll be cool though.
I still still still have a hunch that you both are connected.

Probably won't be for another year or so. No, Chregu won't be coming a long. I have no idea who he is other than someone on here. Just like you. I have no idea if you're male or female.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

one more thing... in India, the good time to visit all places is different. Make sure the timing is proper. best of luck for Indian Journey [whenever you come just inform on thread]

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

one more thing... in India, the good time to visit all places is different. Make sure the timing is proper. best of luck for Indian Journey [whenever you come just inform on thread]

Won't be for some time. Lots of other things to do first.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Probably won't be for another year or so. No, Chregu won't be coming a long. I have no idea who he is other than someone on here. Just like you. I have no idea if you're male or female.

I'm a dude, dude. LOL.
I'd like to put this in a fancy way,
"I have no idea who he is other than someone on here"
to
"I have no idea who he or she is other than a soul haunting randomly on this thread and posting stuff that all of us like"
Lmao

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was joking... :D
anyway its not good to talk religion as thread will go OFFFFF topic..

I prefer to stay away from those types of conversations as well. Just to be polite more than anything. Most people wouldn't like my opinions on the topic anyway. :p

Is there a topic to this thread???? o_O Did I miss the memo?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

LOL there is no Topic.. its off-topic-lounge
still no forum admin will like Religious attacks. they wont be polite when there is WAR...

Lets talk about mobile phone OS and manufacturers lol, isn't that a religion now?

"My OS is the best and rest all are carp, laggy, featureless, innovation-less, worship it or die"
Lmao

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

Lets talk about mobile phone OS and manufacturers lol, isn't that a religion now?

"My OS is the best and rest all are carp, laggy, featureless, innovation-less, worship it or die"
Lmao

wow.. I was about to start a Fighting thread "APPLE IS RELIGION, WINDOWS IS A CULTURE"

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

still no forum admin will like Religious attacks. they wont be polite when there is WAR...

Interesting that you combined religion and war in the same sentence - I can see the appeal. :winktongue:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I find religious beliefs fascinating and find the India ones more so cause they're so exotic compared to the boring Abrahamic ones. That's why I was curious what 'god' you believed in.

As for attacks, I don't attack. However most people see it that way. People are too attached to their beliefs to think rationally about them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss