WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's probably connected to my account. I don't know. I'd have to check.

If it was the free year you get with Office 365 then no its not tied to your account - it just gives you a code to enter which would make it available to anyone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If it was the free year you get with Office 365 then no its not tied to your account - it just gives you a code to enter which would make it available to anyone.

That means I might have had one of those. Oh well. I think it's too late now as there's not much time left to this year's subscription.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't think anyone of my friends has an Xbox, or I would give it to them. Have to think about this.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Why is chocolate so damn good.

Just had chilli con carne for lunch, now munching on a boost bar and washing it down with a can of coke. Having my own personal moment of culinary orgasm at my desk.

Although now ive shared that its not really personal.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Highlight of the day: there's a rep from galaxy chocolate here at work giving out free samples and money off vouchers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb