WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You have some messed up colds my friend. Anyway la rue means 'the street' that's it.

We call it 'Rasta' over here :p. I remember playing Half Life, joined a random server and a single guy was roaming all around planting tripmines, his name was "Rasta".

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just went home, cycling through the awesome autumn afternoon sun and suddenly BAM: Spice Girls in my mind!

I have never listened to Spice Girls, I haven't heard a song of them in years, but from one second to the other one of these hags is singing "viva forever" in my brain!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I just went home, cycling through the awesome autumn afternoon sun and suddenly BAM: Spice Girls in my mind!

I have never listened to Spice Girls, I haven't heard a song of them in years, but from one second to the other one of these hags is singing "viva forever" in my brain!

Ugh. Those chicks killed me when my daughter was all into them. Songs will haunt you....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Been way too busy lately. Kills me..... no free time at all. This is like my fifth post anywhere on the forums in the last 2 weeks. Unhappy. But, all next week I am on vacation and visiting family. Better days ahead.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Been way too busy lately. Kills me..... no free time at all. This is like my fifth post anywhere on the forums in the last 2 weeks. Unhappy. But, all next week I am on vacation and visiting family. Better days ahead.

Great, enjoy your holidays :)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I had to post this here, its funny

amX02M2_460sa.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99