WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Again my 8X didn't charge fully over night. This time the LED was still red, so maybe it is not only a cable problem :-(

I could send it in to HTC, but with sporadic problems like this, they would just wipe it and send it back.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Again my 8X didn't charge fully over night. This time the LED was still red, so maybe it is not only a cable problem :-(

I could send it in to HTC, but with sporadic problems like this, they would just wipe it and send it back.
hmmm it sounds like a cable problem to me too ......

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

how should I say this a letter that involves my ex :unhappysweat:

Difficult area if it is a letter to your ex. I don't know how you guys split up, but I am not sure if she would be more keen to read over 4 pages of letter than other people.

But actually this is none of my business.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Difficult area if it is a letter to your ex. I don't know how you guys split up, but I am not sure if she would be more keen to read over 4 pages of letter than other people.

But actually this is none of my business.
hmm well knowing her I better say every thing that I need to say in one sitting knowing that I will get one shot at this :confused:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

gahhh this letter....... * shakes my head* no matter how good you understand the female population.... guys will always say they are complicated ... I mean bring a guy a pizza and he will be happy for the whole day:cool: while you do the same thing to a girl and you do it out of their heart and they think you are trying to get them fat :straight:also another example they ask you "hey does this dress make me look fat " I think that is one of the questions that should be labeled as one of the most trickiest question to ask in the whole WORLD :confused: .BUT even with all that guys cant live without them :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

TIME TO EAT SOME :cool:....* dramatic music* CEREAL never mind I got brownies that my sister made instead .......WOOT :grin:

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang now I'm not in the mood to write that letter because I'm in a distracting mood .... I feel like watching YouTube videos about the nokia lumia 925

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i need to take a deep breath* inhales ...exhales* nope im still hyper .... hmm what to do now ...... OH i know!!!! i can secretly make fun of dead pool and BP MUAHAHHAHA:evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

no i must concentrate ......* looks at my paper* hmmm I think it can wait ..........NO i must work on it

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99