WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And now photoshop isn't needed to make the same effect. Got to love nokia for adding all those photography magic apps. Yes saw the video for those glance notifications yesterday and now I too am hoping they push those through with GDR3

Yeah Smart Cam is pretty neat. I played with it some, not enough to post a pic though. I'm also looking forward to the attach document feature in email. I can actually say I'm looking forward this update. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Now why can't my work have a cake contest? They do all this other crap stuff but nothing this cool.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Yeah Smart Cam is pretty neat. I played with it some, not enough to post a pic though. I'm also looking forward to the attach document feature in email. I can actually say I'm looking forward this update. :)

I'm looking forward to the new attach features will be nice to have proper functionality again rather than having to share something through skydrive.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So im really enjoying the app. The only downside i can see to it is the inability to view pictures on the app.

On the left side there is a bunch of icons. If there is a picture or a link in the post there will be an icon for that. It doesn't always work with pictures though.

wp_ss_20131011_0002.png

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I usually come at anytime, i really don't have any consistencies, with specific times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6