WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

About a year ago I've spent a few days in Edinburgh. I miss this city...

I haven't been there yet. :( Well there's lots of places I haven't been to yet in the UK. LOL but funnily enough I've been to more places than some UK people I've met.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I haven't been there yet. :( Well there's lots of places I haven't been to yet in the UK. LOL but funnily enough I've been to more places than some UK people I've met.

I need to go back there for a long weekend. Definitely a city that requires some exploring.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think I'll leave it until next year around summer. :)

I liked it in autumn, but I might have been lucky, as the sun was shining some of the days I was there. We also did a trip to Glasgow (I was in Edinburgh before, but I have never been to Glasgow), and it was much more friendly than I expected it would be.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Phew..just went through maybe 20 pages of the backlog in this thread. Madness I tell you madness. I saw martin picked up a 1020. Nice one.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I thought 300 was pretty good. It had its moments. Probably not something I'd watch again though.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I thought 300 was pretty good. It had its moments. Probably not something I'd watch again though.

I did see it at an IMAX cinema though which probably added to how good I thought it was - Was one of the first films I bought on the old xbox HD drive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa