WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I enjoy both. Which spices I prefer depends on my mood.

what would be awesome if I didn't have to chose that one day if I get married it would be AWSOMSE to have a wife that was Asian that could cook Asian and Italian. that way I wouldn't have to chose :cool: and I would learn how to make those type of foods ......:excited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

what would be awesome if I didn't have to chose that one day if I get married it would be AWSOMSE to have a wife that was Asian that could cook Asian and Italian. that way I wouldn't have to chose :cool: and I would learn how to make those type of foods ......:excited:

Or maybe you could have a brother-in-law who is a chef at an Asian or Italian restaurant.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Better than Magnum, he he.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131012_007.jpg
    WP_20131012_007.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 11

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wait I just remembered that my uncle knows how to make Italian food....... never mind, that's already covered! hahaha :winktongue:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

well now I am going to take off ...good night ALL I shall talk to you all tomorrow I think :cool:

As sahib lopez goes to sleep, little does he know that a certain fairy trio has picked his house to capture. He wakes up in the middle of the night to find all his food gone, and the smell of sake everywhere. In addition, it feels a bit...silent.

The fairies make their way out as sahib catches one of them. Little does he know that he will be dragged headfirst into another land...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)