WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BP got the 12000th post, so he threw a cake and foam party

Well, when I read this sentence, first I thought "Good for him!", then I thought "Noooooooooooooooo", then I thought "Well, in this case it's maybe good I missed it."

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Good for you.

As for me, I don't really know how BIGPADDY made more posts in a month than you in your entire membership here at WPC.

lol. I remember once upon a time when I had more posts than BP, and he was like "oh yeah! Let me create the post challenge and put you all to shame." Ahh the rise and rise of BP.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

lol. I remember once upon a time when I had more posts than BP, and he was like "oh yeah! Let me create the post challenge and put you all to shame." Ahh the rise and rise of BP.
The higher the rise, the deeper the fall! Source: Everything out there.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I would have said CAKE, but CAKE = BIGPADDY

Interesting. If cake = BIGPADDY, but BIGPADDY falls into cake, what is really going to happen. Seems we have derived BP is in fact a black hole. lol ok that escalated quickly.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

However, cake contains more hydrocarbons, sugars and carbon dioxide than a regular human being.

So, you're saying that *gasps* the cake is a lie?

Cake is never a lie! Your statement is Blasphemy!

BP is the human manifestation of cake. He is not edible. Except to cannibals. But lets not go there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa