WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

However, cake contains more hydrocarbons, sugars and carbon dioxide

More CO2 and hydrocarbons than in humans?

Why would you say that?

Edit: Now I have eaten my ice cream, so I can write more.

Hydrocarbons are toxic, I wouldn't want them in my cake http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/821143-overview

Our body produces a lot of carbon dioxide, our blood has a pretty high concentration of it. But why would there by carbon dioxide in cake, except the left overs from the baking powder? It's a gas, it will diffuse out of the cake sooner or later...

This brings me to the conclusion: The cake is not a lie, WanderingTraveler is a liar!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Asus T100 up for preorder on Amazon! I want to walk into a Best Buy and get this thing on Friday, but would settle for it getting shipped to me. The timing is good as my desktop's monitor is on its final legs and I don't have time to replace it just yet...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

More CO2 and hydrocarbons than in humans?

Why would you say that?

Edit: Now I have eaten my ice cream, so I can write more.

Hydrocarbons are toxic, I wouldn't want them in my cake http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/821143-overview

Our body produces a lot of carbon dioxide, our blood has a pretty high concentration of it. But why would there by carbon dioxide in cake, except the left overs from the baking powder? It's a gas, it will diffuse out of the cake sooner or later...

This brings me to the conclusion: The cake is not a lie, WanderingTraveler is a liar!

I was hoping that someone would catch that :3

But, now that eye, an ice fairy, have been caught, shall proceed to the island of the 9.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Will be at my best buddys place tomorrow, a prospective marriage proposal is coming at his place tomorrow, he called upon me for help :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Will be at my best buddys place tomorrow, a prospective marriage proposal is coming at his place tomorrow, he called upon me for help :)

So... he will propose to you, right?

There was an episode of modern family having exact the same story!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

So... he will propose to you, right?

There was an episode of modern family having exact the same story!

I'm actually asking him to propose a soul named 'Chregu', seen him?

I'll be his helping hand doing any odd jobs he throws at me, until he gets married he's a liability to me, thats what I tell him :p, once he's married he's even more of a liability.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually asking him to propose a soul named 'Chregu', seen him?

I'll be his helping hand doing any odd jobs he throws at me, until he gets married he's a liability to me, thats what I tell him :p, once he's married he's even more of a liability.

Nobody has ever proposed to me, I would be honored! But as a PhD student I don't earn nearly enough to commit that deep into a relationship.

Good luck with helping him out anyway :)

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

I dont know if this Image is ALLOWED :|
WP_20130916_01420130916112028.jpg
No one say Lumia 620 has bad camera.. its not Best thats all

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Cursing at the gf's slow PC. Cannot wait to get my Asus T100 for this specific reason...the ability to work on my grad school papers and presentations even while I'm at her house...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077