WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like cow milk. With cow milk you can make cream, and with cream you can make cake! I have still cake leftovers from yesterday. It's a great cake with a lot of cream.

I don't know if i can create anything similar with Rice milk.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know if i can create anything similar with Rice milk.

I remember Australia being a bit behind on the alternative cream products. There's good single cream alternatives here but nothing for double. You can use alternative milks in any cake to make it dairy free, however we find soy the best for that, especially a good soy milk.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. 3 posts away from 1200. Not bad. Didn't think I would get to that number since I do a lot more lurking here than posting. Shout out to everyone on this thread who has made me post a lot more than I usually would...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

So...a certain "reality sitcom" shows on TV here in the Philippines, and my mom forced me to watch it instead of the PBA Finals.

Normally, it's full of iPhones (and they act like they don't know how to use them, seriously, locking a screen by pressing the home button?), and iPads, but a bright spot in my day so far has been the fact that they showed a Surface, Kickstand, Type Cover and Windows in its glory.

Perhaps, I'll start watching it again.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. 3 posts away from 1200. Not bad. Didn't think I would get to that number since I do a lot more lurking here than posting. Shout out to everyone on this thread who has made me post a lot more than I usually would...
I used to lurk here too.

Then, I became an ambassador.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Very disturbing.

More disturbing than it sounds.

Molvania is a fictional country.
It's a military dictatorship in a country enamored with communism so much that they added a trowel to its symbol.

The only thing I did in my dream was to Bing the American Constitution, rewrite it to suit Molvania, and pass it off as law.

They revolted and I woke up.

Disturbing indeed.
What's even more disturbing is the fact that I had that dream. It was fun, though. Playing Nero with a country.

Yeah, I make for horrible leader.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Molvania is a fictional country.

Yes, of course I looked it up after I read about this country I have never heard before ;-)

It feels really strange to me when people say (not as if anybody would say this in Switzerland, with Bing still being in Beta and having no real functions) Bing something instead Google something, it's like ripping off a saying Google established.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Yes, of course I looked it up after I read about this country I have never heard before ;-)

It feels really strange to me when people say (not as if anybody would say this in Switzerland, with Bing still being in Beta and having no real functions) Bing something instead Google something, it's like ripping off a saying Google established.

It's quicker to say "Bing" than "Goo-gle" though. Though, yeah, I agree.

But, if you're interested, read the book. It's a hilarious parody of travel guides.

Their Patron Saint, St. Fyodor, said "Copre sanctum!" as his last words. If you really want to find out what they mean, Google them ;)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Chregu, just how fast is your internet?

I'm seeing if I can go to Switzerland to study and leech off your internet while I'm there ;)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Lets gather all the internet together how much would it weigh?

and I actually know the answer for this one!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Chregu, just how fast is your internet?

I'm seeing if I can go to Switzerland to study and leech off your internet while I'm there ;)

I have the cheapest flat available, it's 10 Mbit. Personally I wouldn't know what I need faster internet for.

But if you come to study in Switzerland, you'll need some accommodation, and then you'd have probably internet anyway. I don't know a single person without internet.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I have the cheapest flat available, it's 10 Mbit. Personally I wouldn't know what I need faster internet for.

But if you come to study in Switzerland, you'll need some accommodation, and then you'd have probably internet anyway. I don't know a single person without internet.
I don't *need* really fast internet, I'm just tired of surfing on an EDGE connection.

Then again, you people are lucky.

I should start stopping talking about this, it makes me feel bad, kinda. Life's all uphill from here, after all.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Currently watching the highlights of the F1 Tokyo grand prix. Then I plan to go to the cinema to see either Rush or Prisoners.

Which should I see, guys?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Currently watching the highlights of the F1 Tokyo grand prix. Then I plan to go to the cinema to see either Rush or Prisoners.

Which should I see, guys?

Rush has very good reviews and would fit to the F1 highlights. Prisoners has good reviews too, so just do what your heart tells you ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion