WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't *need* really fast internet, I'm just tired of surfing on an EDGE connection.

Then again, you people are lucky.

I should start stopping talking about this, it makes me feel bad, kinda. Life's all uphill from here, after all.

You should try to study in Finland. Cheapest broadband and mobile internet around. Also one of the best coverage for a country for both home and mobile. I only dropped connection once while out on the bay of Finland the other time coming down a very steep hill but only for like 20 secs. You also get connected same day, none of this week waiting period nonsense.

In big towns you basically get a 10Mbit connection, that's the slowest these days.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You should try to study in Finland. Cheapest broadband and mobile internet around. Also one of the best coverage for a country for both home and mobile. I only dropped connection once while out on the bay of Finland the other time coming down a very steep hill but only for like 20 secs. You also get connected same day, none of this week waiting period nonsense.

In big towns you basically get a 10Mbit connection, that's the slowest these days.

Is this really the main criteria to choose a place to study? ;-)

I'm in a strange mood this weekend, I'm not factually in a bad mood, but I feel like being in a bad mood. Hard to describe.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Is this really the main criteria to choose a place to study? ;-)

I'm in a strange mood this weekend, I'm not factually in a bad mood, but I feel like being in a bad mood. Hard to describe.

No of course not. However, Finland does have very good schools. Problem of course is unless you're doing Master or Doctoral studies you need to know Finnish. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No of course not. However, Finland does have very good schools. Problem of course is unless you're doing Master or Doctoral studies you need to know Finnish. :p

That's true. Also for Switzerland, at least at my university. There are still some German lectures in the Bachelor. They are in the process of switching to English in natural sciences, but for example social sciences are still mostly in German.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's true. Also for Switzerland, at least at my university. There are still some German lectures in the Bachelor. They are in the process of switching to English in natural sciences, but for example social sciences are still mostly in German.

I think that's very similar to the Finnish system. There are just some areas that have to adapt English sooner than others.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think that's very similar to the Finnish system. There are just some areas that have to adapt English sooner than others.

Bachelor was fun. I miss the lectures with no responsibilities. Those excursus plant biology lectures which weren't mandatory in some small old lecture room with obscure specimens, that was great.

Now it's mostly work and competition with just enough university feeling to keep it fun.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ok I know is might be looked down upon and im sorry if there is apple fans here but I was in the imore website looking at the forums and I cam across a thread saying the iPhone 5s dual LED flash is truly remarkable ... when I read that I thought........ " sooooo now that your iPhone has dual led Flash its remarkable" while im all for them moving forward I don't think its remarkable that a phone has Dual LED Flash I think it should be standard on most phones :evil: and I think again " this is why other people call hard core apple fan's isheep because apple tells them " you don't need this and eat it up then later they said we have introduced the same thing that we told you that you don't need " ...*sigh* its one of those things that I wont understand :confused:

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

green .....o.o I know it has a red one but a green one :confused:

The green one lights up when the battery is fully charged.

I don't know what the LEDs of the iPhone can do, but I'm sure it's more than being red when the phone is being charged, being green when it is fully charged, and blinking red when the battery is low.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The green one lights up when the battery is fully charged.

I don't know what the LEDs of the iPhone can do, but I'm sure it's more than being red when the phone is being charged, being green when it is fully charged, and blinking red when the battery is low.
I don't think or better yet I don't think iphones have LED only flash LED for taking pictures. unless you are talking about the screen

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't think or better yet I don't think iphones have LED only flash LED for taking pictures. unless you are talking about the screen

Oh, right. Now I get it. We're talking about the flash. Well then, forget everything I've written. I'll go and clean the kitchen now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99