WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey martin, so was reading at the weekend about an apparent deadpool spin off film they are making. And apparently Ryan Reynolds is going to reprise the role from the wolverine origins film :) since youre a massive deadpool fan what's your opinion on that?

Your username reminds me of 'Konami', they used to make some cool games back in my day.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

LOL the only end with the same 3 letters :p now if you said they both sounded Japanese i could have understood (since my username is a Japanese word) :p

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

LOL the only end with the same 3 letters :p now if you said they both sounded Japanese i could have understood (since my username is a Japanese word) :p

I don't know anything about Japanese (Am from India, only Know English, Hindi and Marathi) but your username reminds me of Konami, that's it ;).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Logic is not one of montsa007 strongest points I've noticed. Or should I say, what's logical to him is not necessarily logical to other people. Or something like that.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Logic is not one of montsa007 strongest points I've noticed. Or should I say, what's logical to him is not necessarily logical to other people. Or something like that.

Just spoke your username and ran my nose upwards, I'm sorry but seems it is a habit now lmao.

The logic of this thread is to reach 20k, doesn't matter how, we can post the most random carp on the internet.

Not to forget the soul who gets the spot of 20k post, gets a bag of goodies, containing all useless things from users on the forum.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Grr so tried to change my avatar but i ran into 2 problems 1. i cant seem to change it from inside the app. 2. Using ie on my phone doesn't seem to like me changing my avatar either :(

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Grr so tried to change my avatar but i ran into 2 problems 1. i cant seem to change it from inside the app. 2. Using ie on my phone doesn't seem to like me changing my avatar either :(

Konami.jpg

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey martin, so was reading at the weekend about an apparent deadpool spin off film they are making. And apparently Ryan Reynolds is going to reprise the role from the wolverine origins film :) since youre a massive deadpool fan what's your opinion on that?

The rumour of a Deadpool spin off film with Ryan Reynolds has been going on since he played Wade Wilson/Weapon X in Wolverine - Reynolds wants to do it as do Marvel - apparently its a problem with studio backing. Personally I think Reynolds would be a great Deadpool.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Also i hate paper work trying to fill in a training form report and it does my head in trying to write a min 500 word report on a placement i did :S so tedious

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Incidentally my username here is my gamer tag :) couldn't think of any other user name when signing up :)

I used to run a forum in 2008, a chick kept her username as 'Stabilo' with a very hot avatar.
I asked what does it mean, she said
"I was registering and I looked around my desk, I saw a pencil and it was by the company named 'Stabilo', so I used it"
If you want to hear more strange usernames, let me know, I'll post a small list.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The only way I've been able to do anything with my avatar is using a browser on the computer. I don't think you can do it with the free app and I've never been able to login to WPC from my phone in IE.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

The rumour of a Deadpool spin off film with Ryan Reynolds has been going on since he played Wade Wilson/Weapon X in Wolverine - Reynolds wants to do it as do Marvel - apparently its a problem with studio backing. Personally I think Reynolds would be a great Deadpool.

Well i recently saw a you tube video of someone who had interviewed Reynolds for his latest film R.I.P.D. and topic turned to deadpool briefly where it seemed it was becoming more likely there would be a spin off

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I am eating this, then will be going to the Nokia Care Center, to politely drop some big bum bombs on them, ask for a replacement as well.

Its called "Veg Cutlet", having it with tomato sauce

441.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Also i hate paper work trying to fill in a training form report and it does my head in trying to write a min 500 word report on a placement i did :S so tedious

That is tedious. I'm constantly reminded as to why I prefer contracting. However I decided to become staff for personal reason. Whether I stay staff is another thing.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

The only way I've been able to do anything with my avatar is using a browser on the computer. I don't think you can do it with the free app and I've never been able to login to WPC from my phone in IE.

Yeah i thought I would have to do as much :) Oh well just means i get to find a kick *** picture that coincides with my username :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah i thought I would have to do as much :) Oh well just means i get to find a kick *** picture that coincides with my username :)

I've always been horrible with user names and avatars. I still haven't uploaded a picture to my LinkedIn profile yet.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

I used to run a forum in 2008, a chick kept her username as 'Stabilo' with a very hot avatar.
I asked what does it mean, she said
"I was registering and I looked around my desk, I saw a pencil and it was by the company named 'Stabilo', so I used it"
If you want to hear more strange usernames, let me know, I'll post a small list.

Go on then post them since this is the forum for randomness :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb