WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah i thought I would have to do as much :) Oh well just means i get to find a kick *** picture that coincides with my username :)

Do you want a custom avatar made?
I make them for free :), will write your username on a plain background with some nice logo

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Haha yeah same here with my LinkedIn profile. I dont have any businessy pictures :)

Maybe once I finish losing some weight and buy some new clothes I'll see about getting a professional headshot done. Currently I'm just not feeling very photogenic.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Go on then post them since this is the forum for randomness :)

chatmasta (mast means nice, in my language) - He was abusing everyone he was chatting to
Duke & Duker (Both on same forum) - All I could think of was, "Puker"
Dolcevita - (A random woman from swiss) - I feel she is loaded with Vitamins & Minerals
DuGrA - A hindu goddess, "Durga", not to be confused with Dugra
Zigmasoft - Softly doing a zig zag with his bike on a 6 lane highway. (He is a moderator on a forum where I am a very respected user)
soplar - Solar fan
Meolechina - Me-Ole-China, Sing that in hispter style
Rodmar - Rod means, well rod, and mar in my language means to hit, hit the rod?

I cannot remember many now, but if you want I can track down those haunted souls for you.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Well i recently saw a you tube video of someone who had interviewed Reynolds for his latest film R.I.P.D. and topic turned to deadpool briefly where it seemed it was becoming more likely there would be a spin off

Yeah he gets asked about it every time he has an interview - main problem is writers, producers want an R-rated film as there is no way you could make deadpool PG13. Fox who have the rights to it don't want that. Also deadpool is a bit of a difficult character to pull off due to his 4th wall stuff - it could go horribly wrong. If they stick to the comics it could be really awkward but if the follow on from Wolverine it could upset the fanbase.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Really??? Wow... Not much time for reading in the science field I take it?

I'm not really interested in popular sciences. I am fascinated by evolution and even took an advanced lecture once, but I don't really read about it in my free time.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I feel the same. I have the feeling it would prob end up being the Konami logo with my username on it instead of Konami. Lol

Nope, I won't.
I could make you 1 if you want me to, will be something you like, and without that Konami logo.
let me know, about to leave office in some time.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Yeah he gets asked about it every time he has an interview - main problem is writers, producers want an R-rated film as there is no way you could make deadpool PG13. Fox who have the rights to it don't want that. Also deadpool is a bit of a difficult character to pull off due to his 4th wall stuff - it could go horribly wrong. If they stick to the comics it could be really awkward but if the follow on from Wolverine it could upset the fanbase.

Could they follow on from the wolverine film? Didn't he get his head chopped off?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Nope, I won't.
I could make you 1 if you want me to, will be something you like, and without that Konami logo.
let me know, about to leave office in some time.

You need to change your avatar as well monsta - thinking about it objectively Tim Cook is probably the biggest real gangster going. Extortion, bribery, cheating, lying, racketerring, tax evasion, slave labour. You can even add murder if you take into account that Chinese woman that died when her iphone exploded against the side of her head while on a phone call.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

You need to change your avatar as well monsta - thinking about it objectively Tim Cook is probably the biggest real gangster going. Extortion, bribery, cheating, lying, racketerring, tax evasion, slave labour. You can even add murder if you take into account that Chinese woman that died when her iphone exploded against the side of her head while on a phone call.

Man, let me see what I can do tonight.
You'll either love me or hate me for what I do to my avatar.
For me, an avatar is a statement, without having to speak.
I was referrering to the Konami Guy/Chick, I could make 1 avatar for him/her since it uses the default one now.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Could they follow on from the wolverine film? Didn't he get his head chopped off?

Not really - there too many things that break away from who deadpool is - Cyclops laser eyes and extending swords from his hands - and of course he needs his mouth unstitched. He cant be the merc with a mouth without a mouth.

They would more than likely have to start from scratch but still using Reynolds - but then I suppose they could explain the wolverine film away as a 4th wall thing.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They would more than likely have to start from scratch but still using Reynolds - but then I suppose they could explain the wolverine film away as a 4th wall thing.

Is there anybody who likes Reynolds or thinks he is a good actor?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Is there anybody who likes Reynolds or thinks he is a good actor?

Me - hes had his moments - His character in Blade Trinity was brilliant - and he put in a really good performance in the Amittyville Horror re-boot - And if you feel like questioning his acting watch Buried.

But yeah he wasnt great in Green Lantern and hes had a couple of other turkeys when he tries romantic comedies.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not really interested in popular sciences. I am fascinated by evolution and even took an advanced lecture once, but I don't really read about it in my free time.

Even though Dawkins writes for the average person I wouldn't say his books are your average 'popular' science book. I'm not too sure on Sagan's books but he's mostly popular for a series he did called Cosmos. Daemon Haunted World is not necessarily a science book.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Not really - there too many things that break away from who deadpool is - Cyclops laser eyes and extending swords from his hands - and of course he needs his mouth unstitched. He cant be the merc with a mouth without a mouth.

4th wall thing?!? What's that? Not too up on the deadpool comics.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Me - hes had his moments - His character in Blade Trinity was brilliant - and he put in a really good performance in the Amittyville Horror re-boot - And if you feel like questioning his acting watch Buried.

But yeah he wasnt great in Green Lantern and hes had a couple of other turkeys when he tries romantic comedies.

I though his acting in green lantern was alright. I thought the script was what let the movie down.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Man, let me see what I can do tonight.
You'll either love me or hate me for what I do to my avatar.
For me, an avatar is a statement, without having to speak.
I was referrering to the Konami Guy/Chick, I could make 1 avatar for him/her since it uses the default one now.

Ok to clear up confusions as i have not stated it before im a guy. Secondly let me put an avatar up tonight if you still don't like it you can make one and if i like it i may use it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750