WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The 4th wall is the imaginary line between the people in the comics and the reader. Basically Deadpool knows he is in a comic - so will reference other comics he has been in along with adding in references to current events and people in the real world along with dialogue with the writers and the readers. Some of the stuff he comes out with is pretty amusing. Hes also the only character that does this. Its reflected in the game as well shouting abuse at you because your getting him killed or because your doing something wrong.

Translating that to a big screen film could be awkward.

Ah ok so that's what that's called. I had read about him doing that.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Apparently if you sign up on some Microsoft website you could get GDR3. However i believe this voids your warranty as you are effectively signing up to be a developer.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Apparently if you sign up on some Microsoft website you could get GDR3. However i believe this voids your warranty as you are effectively signing up to be a developer.

I think it cost $19 to sign up to be a developer and yes you can get GDR3. Not sure what that does to warranty but don't really care. I think I'm either out of warranty or soon to be.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Don't think it has anything to do with warranty. You need a developer unlocked device which i believe is just a case of software flashing. Warranty only really covers the hardware, taking the phone apart yourself would void it for example

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Don't think it has anything to do with warranty. You need a developer unlocked device which i believe is just a case of software flashing. Warranty only really covers the hardware, taking the phone apart yourself would void it for example

I thought that developer phones had the warranty voided? I know those who flashed their devices with GDR2 release voided their warranties there were some forum topics going around about that. But i don't know for certain just things i read. Also in the article i previously linked it says if you go down the developers route you void your warranty.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My phone developer unlocked! :p

So of course im going to get GDR3! :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Me - hes had his moments - His character in Blade Trinity was brilliant - and he put in a really good performance in the Amittyville Horror re-boot - And if you feel like questioning his acting watch Buried.

But yeah he wasnt great in Green Lantern and hes had a couple of other turkeys when he tries romantic comedies.

Maybe I just don't like his movies. I found Blade Trinity dreadful and the concept of Buried was just not interesting enough for me to watch it. Green Lantern was just really bad too.

Well, well, well, I still have this open. My important meeting was interesting, they even wanted me to say stuff.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Ok to clear up confusions as i have not stated it before im a guy. Secondly let me put an avatar up tonight if you still don't like it you can make one and if i like it i may use it.

I don't like it, what now, hahaha.
AM making you a simple one now.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

WOOT! Downloading GDR3! Hopefully it fixes the read text messages over my car's Bluetooth issue!

I'm a little surprised it's only a 31MB download.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Batteries are horrible with all laptops. As for Xp, I would personally update. :)

I plan to. Both my desktop and netbook run XP. I want to make the jump to 8.1 on the tablet first. For me to get the desktop up to speed, I'd have to buy a new HD and start a fresh. That's cool to do because it is a barebone kit I built myself. I'm not rushing to do that though so I will still do Android stuff on XP (just got a Nexus 4).

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey Konami guy, here you go,

iHWSl1efweBhA.jpg

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

WOOT! Downloading GDR3! Hopefully it fixes the read text messages over my car's Bluetooth issue!

I'm a little surprised it's only a 31MB download.

I hate you....
Because I am not even on GDR 2 and you are on GDR 3...lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea